Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman attacks you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard PA law is you get to strike them back once once to get away if they hit you 3 or more times.

Now if they were slaps I'd just push her away but if a woman is full out slugging on you like a grown ass man I feel like you have the right to atleasy chin check her once.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You taken your beating like a man unless she produces a weapon, then defend yourself accordingly. My ex wife and her cousin beat the ever loving shcit out of me thinking I'd retaliate and they'd get me on a domestic. I just took it an called the police to come sort it out. They were both charged and suddenly my divorce got easier than Kim kardashian at the source awards. Bruises heal, arrests and charges follow you.

Comment

I got my head sliced up by a girl who attacked me with an unopened pop can. I wanted to punch her in the ribs, but for some reason my hand wouldn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          I got my head sliced up by a girl who attacked me with an unopened pop can. I wanted to punch her in the ribs, but for some reason my hand wouldn't listen.
          it's almost as if i was willing the testosterone to leave my body at the moment i get hit by a woman. i usually just look at her after and smirk with a 'you can't hurt me, little chicken ass' look on my face. even if it hurts like a biz-natch.

Comment

my ex launched herself at me once scratched my face and I couldn't see myself punching her in the grill piece so I just grabbed her and slammed her against the wall to make her realize that i'm stronger she then calmed down

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                I heard PA law is you get to strike them back once once to get away if they hit you 3 or more times.

Now if they were slaps I'd just push her away but if a woman is full out slugging on you like a grown ass man I feel like you have the right to atleasy chin check her once.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Yea you gotta chin check that b1tch as so

Comment

I regret to admit that i have open palm slapped a girl once.

The context of it is long but she had attacked my gf earlier, we were arguing and she punched me twice in the face (i was drunk to the point that I could barely see who i was arguing with). She was trained in martial arts so she wasnt just doing normal girl punches. I reacted by slapping her across the cheek and then restraining.

I regret the slap and always question my actions, but in the heat of the moment i did it. Rest assured my intention wasnt to hurt her, but i should have just maintained moral high ground and just restrained her...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    it's almost as if i was willing the testosterone to leave my body at the moment i get hit by a woman. i usually just look at her after and smirk with a 'you can't hurt me, little chicken ass' look on my face. even if it hurts like a biz-natch.
                    Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    I regret to admit that i have open palm slapped a girl once.

The context of it is long but she had attacked my gf earlier, we were arguing and she punched me twice in the face (i was drunk to the point that I could barely see who i was arguing with). She was trained in martial arts so she wasnt just doing normal girl punches. I reacted by slapping her across the cheek and then restraining.

I regret the slap and always question my actions, but in the heat of the moment i did it. Rest assured my intention wasnt to hurt her, but i should have just maintained moral high ground and just restrained her...
                    That's the only thing that could set me off, I think. I would never hit a girl unless she attacked my wife or kids and I think I may level her. I don't think her sex would cross my mind if she physically attacked one of them while I was there.

Comment

**** punt or short uppercut on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X