ten worst burgers in America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    weak ass
    you have no idea man. some of the stuff being done to food is horrible. Pasta sauce in a can contains nearly a quarter cup of sugar. It's not a phucking energy drink - it's pasta sauce. terrible.

don't get me started on the meat.

Comment

have a look, do yourself a favour.

next time you eat a chicken mcnugget i want you to think of me.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...rger-meat?lite

Comment

here.

burger boy.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...king-good.html

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          you have no idea man. some of the stuff being done to food is horrible. Pasta sauce in a can contains nearly a quarter cup of sugar. It's not a phucking energy drink - it's pasta sauce. terrible.

don't get me started on the meat.
          I get a home cooked meal everyday but once in a while I like me a bacon double (not Mac Donald or BK)

next time you eat a chicken mcnugget i want you to think of me.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...rger-meat?lite
          then I'll

not long ago you mentioned how you love cheeseburgers, what happen?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I get a home cooked meal everyday but once in a while I like me a bacon double (not Mac Donald or BK) I think of

then I'll

not long ago you mentioned how you love cheeseburgers, what happen?
            i do. one of my favourite foods but not those damn murderous burgers that i listed.

Comment

i'm about to order up a bad one from my local take out / delivery joint. double cheezie with everything plus bacon.

comes with a nice little salad and a boatload of fries. under ten bucks. can't go wrong.

i can't imagine that the meal is less than 1000 calories. i'm guessing it's between 1000 and 1500. i don't give a f#ck either way. big time.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'm about to order up a bad one from my local take out / delivery joint. double cheezie with everything plus bacon.

comes with a nice little salad and a boatload of fries. under ten bucks. can't go wrong.

i can't imagine that the meal is less than 1000 calories. i'm guessing it's between 1000 and 1500. i don't give a f#ck either way. big time.
                once in a while it ain't no big deal but unfortunately some people take that cavalier attitude on daily basis.

Comment

Damn the Baconator didn't even make the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

like a boss!!! ^^^

leave the Cucumbers and Pickles for Tim

Comment

IMO All fast food burgers belong on the worst list!

Comment

Working...
                      X