Collapse
No announcement yet.

ten worst burgers in America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked the greasiest burger I could find. A good burger is something that I love to have once in a blue moon. There was a place that was showcased here in Hollywood FLA called "LE Tubs" and it won the best burger in the U.S like 3 years ago.

I went there, had a $14 burger and I can't lie, it was pretty fukin good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I just picked the greasiest burger I could find. A good burger is something that I love to have once in a blue moon. There was a place that was showcased here in Hollywood FLA called "LE Tubs" and it won the best burger in the U.S like 3 years ago.

I went there, had a $14 burger and I can't lie, it was pretty fukin good.
      i am not against a good one myself. we have a place called Licks here who used to make a tasty mother phucking burger. 2000 cals and 5000 mg of sodium. the idea makes me nauseous...but then last night i ate half a medium pizza, four slices, and had to delay working out for six hours.

six.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        i am not against a good one myself. we have a place called Licks here who used to make a tasty mother phucking burger. 2000 cals and 5000 mg of sodium. the idea makes me nauseous...but then last night i ate half a medium pizza, four slices, and had to delay working out for six hours.

six.
        Damn homie, you can get down. I can't lie man, since getting on this health kick about a year ago, I can't eat or drink like I used to.

My weakness is really good authentic Mexican food. It's hard to find down here in S. Florida but I do drive a bit to get to a spot I really like.

I heard there's a kobe beef burger sold in NYC that costs $60.

Comment

And by worst you mean best tasting, but containing too many fat calories for you to still fit into your girly hipster jeans?

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            And by worst you mean best tasting, but containing too many fat calories for you to still fit into your girly hipster jeans?

boy do you have the wrong guy.

you probably need to hit a tread mill or something based on that response.

Comment

Also a list of the best tasting burgers in america

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Also a list of the best tasting burgers in america
                sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but i wouldn't know because i wouldn't eat the filthy mother phucker.

Comment

1. Worst Burger in America

Chili’s Jalapeño Smokehouse Bacon Burger
                  1,910 calories
                  126 g fat (43 g saturated)
                  5,290 mg sodium

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                    43 grams of saturated fat. why would anybody do that to a hunk of meat.

Comment

and i am about to get on triggs bandwagon. no more GMO!
                      weak ass

Comment

Working...
                      X