Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand why people cook their vegetables.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Microwaving things is just another way of applying heat. There's no magic microwave-baddening process that automatically makes it worse.

Comment

Microwaving things is just another way of applying heat. There's no magic microwave-baddening process that automatically makes it worse.
      You go ahead and use that food destroyer. I use to be unaware like you. I'm no longer plugged into some of society's ******ed ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        You go ahead and use that food destroyer. I use to be unaware like you. I'm no longer plugged into some of society's ******ed ways.
        haha food destroyer. Unless you are stood inside a microwave it wont damage you.

Comment

Yes, I'm aware and I choose to eat them raw. I'm in the best shape of my life. Even my doctor wants to know what I'm eating. You guys can disagree all you want but raw is for me and I have the good health to prove it.
          Just about everything i eat isnt raw and i have great health to prove it as well

Comment

By what novel mechanism does microwaving food "destroy" it?

Unaware of what? I think I have demonstrated my knowledge of the basic biological processes of nutrition. While you think that cooking food "kills" nutrients.

Also while I agree that you may not be "plugged into some of society's ******ed ways" you still wank over feet.

Comment

I saw a BBC experiment and cooked veg gives more sugars etc... once man learnt to make fire, brains grew larger from more nutrients.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I saw a BBC experiment and cooked veg fruit gives more sugars etc... once man learnt to make fire, brains grew larger from more nutrients.

Comment

I saw a BBC experiment and cooked veg fruit gives more sugars etc... once man learnt to make fire, brains grew larger from more nutrients.

Comment

Comment

By what novel mechanism does microwaving food "destroy" it?

Unaware of what? I think I have demonstrated my knowledge of the basic biological processes of nutrition. While you think that cooking food "kills" nutrients.

Also while I agree that you may not be "plugged into some of society's ******ed ways" you still wank over feet.
                      Like I said its my exspirence and microwave food taste like shet. ive known many people that got sick from microwave food including myself. We didn't have microwaves in the caveman days. How can you possibly think that foods still have nutrients after heating them up unnaturally?

Comment

Working...
                      X