No announcement yet.

What to do about the worst neighbor in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
    My neighbor in the apt above me is a problem. For one, he's WAY too loud. All day I hear banging and stomping. Sounds like they're throwing furniture at each other. I've confronted dude more than once about it. It's at the point now where if I see him again, I'm liable to run my goddamn fist through his face. Obviously I don't want this, as I'm not trying to get arrested or have my ghetto ass piece of **** neighbor **** with my home all day while I'm working. What the ****ing **** am I supposed to do to make this go away? HALP!
    go knock on his door just wearing your birthday suit and dress socks and ask him
    "you wanna piece of me"

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I think you are the guy who lives in the apartment below me
    get ready bro! your crazy neighbor is gonna knock on your door only wearing dress socks, call the cops on his crazy ass

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
      Wow!! All excellent suggestions. Sounds like I should just punt a soccer ball at the ceiling, run in dude-man's apt, throw a toaster at him, grab his balls and sodomize him (no ****), leave a flaming bag of dog (my)poop, lock my door, and take a bath.

I'm coming for you Russian Crushin!

And the thought of Barnburner tip toeing around somebodies house with a toaster, and a 100 foot extension cord....

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

get ready bro! your crazy neighbor is gonna knock on your door only wearing dress socks, call the cops on his crazy ass
        My neighbor is such a b1tch, the list of **** he has done is so long and crazy that it would shock people

He has called the cops on us because our cat was meowing all day because my G-ma died and we had to get her funeral set up and forgot to feed her. He also called our neighborhood security on us because we were walking too loud and came with security to give us an estimate for a rug floor plan from some company. It became full fledged harassment

Comment

Working...
        X