No announcement yet.

What to do about the worst neighbor in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    phoenix arizona, kidnapping capitol of the world. Home Invasion capitol of the world. YOUR DOORS STAYED LOCKED.
    well damn.

scotland is such a lovely place.

i've never went into the bath and thought:

"well dam better lock my door in case someone kidnaps me or invades my bathroom, that'd be bad"

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      well damn.

"well dam better lock my door in case someone kidnaps me or invades my bathroom, that'd be bad"
      It's America, a crappy country where you need a AR 15 to go poo poo.

Comment

I think you are the guy who lives in the apartment below me

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          well damn.

Funny, I've never thought of you as the bath taking type.

Comment

Apartment buildings. They're often built by the lowest bidder. They have different qualities of plumbing and air returns in different units, and sometimes they don't all work as well as a whole as they were intended to by design. Somebody flushing a toilet on the fifteenth floor sounds like someone stomping around on the fourth floor. It's just the way of things. Let me guess, this intolerable noise is only noticeable at night when everyone is quiet. The rest of the time it blends into whatever noise you're making.

Apartment buildings are noisy. Hell, my house is noisy depending on the weather. If you live in an apartment building and the noise is too much for you then move. A more cost effective solution is to buy some earplugs.

Comment

Wow!! All excellent suggestions. Sounds like I should just punt a soccer ball at the ceiling, run in dude-man's apt, throw a toaster at him, grab his balls and sodomize him (no ****), leave a flaming bag of dog (my)poop, lock my door, and take a bath.

I'm coming for you Russian Crushin!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Apartment buildings. They're often built by the lowest bidder. They have different qualities of plumbing and air returns in different units, and sometimes they don't all work as well as a whole as they were intended to by design. Somebody flushing a toilet on the fifteenth floor sounds like someone stomping around on the fourth floor. It's just the way of things. Let me guess, this intolerable noise is only noticeable at night when everyone is quiet. The rest of the time it blends into whatever noise you're making.

Apartment buildings are noisy. Hell, my house is noisy depending on the weather. If you live in an apartment building and the noise is too much for you then move. A more cost effective solution is to buy some earplugs.
                Good guess, but no. I am 100% sure it's my neighbors. I can hear them dropping ****, walking, stomping, fighting, yelling.. And believe me, I plan to move the **** out of Bushwick just as soon as my lease is up!

Comment

+

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                    My neighbor in the apt above me is a problem. For one, he's WAY too loud. All day I hear banging and stomping. Sounds like they're throwing furniture at each other. I've confronted dude more than once about it. It's at the point now where if I see him again, I'm liable to run my goddamn fist through his face. Obviously I don't want this, as I'm not trying to get arrested or have my ghetto ass piece of **** neighbor **** with my home all day while I'm working. What the ****ing **** am I supposed to do to make this go away? HALP!
                    Had the same problem before I moved to the burbs and bought a home. I feel you...its rough.

One thing I would do is point my boom box at the ceiling and elevate it until it almost touched the ceiling. Put the music on only when I was going out. I would leave it blasting and come back a couple hours later. When they would come down and complain. I would tell them that I play the music loud so I dont have to hear their noise.
                    Play a music you know they wont like. If theyre black play metal or Spanish. If there conservative white, then hardcore rap with cursing.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      Had the same problem before I moved to the burbs and bought a home. I feel you...its rough.

One thing I would do is point my boom box at the ceiling and elevate it until it almost touched the ceiling. Put the music on only when I was going out. I would leave it blasting and come back a couple hours later. When they would come down and complain. I would tell them that I play the music loud so I dont have to hear their noise.
                      Play a music you know they wont like. If theyre black play metal or Spanish. If there conservative white, then hardcore rap with cursing.
                      I am going to green k you just as soon as the option is available. Genius idea! Time to get my classical music selection up.

Comment

Working...
                      X