Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    assuming this is how it ends, this dude wasn't very smart after all. they hyped him up all week.
    Well of course not, he was just an ass hole who took out his troubles on others.

Comment

• He try to escape just before fire start thru the back, but was force back in

The owner of property says there is other small cabs n a barn near the cab

Comment

• I know this dude who swears this is another govt conspiracy to take away our guns.

Wtf?!

He talkin' 'bout "how do you KNOW he killed those two people? All we seen was a pic and and a manifesto". First the theatre shootings, then sandy hook, now this? They gone ban our guns, watch!"

I'm like, dude, stfu! You aint believe whats on the news but you'll believe what some wacko writes on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I know this dude who swears this is another govt conspiracy to take away our guns.

Wtf?!

He talkin' 'bout "how do you KNOW he killed those two people? All we seen was a pic and and a manifesto". First the theatre shootings, then sandy hook, now this? They gone ban our guns, watch!"

I'm like, dude, stfu! You aint believe whats on the news but you'll believe what some wacko writes on the internet?
          Cant stand people like that...I got into an argument with my friends after the club about this. No joke. They kept repeating the same lines you'd see on YouTube. Almost dropped them fvkkers off, but of course, they were drunk and had their guns with them.

Comment

• Glad that murderer got what he deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Cant stand people like that...I got into an argument with my friends after the club about this. No joke. They kept repeating the same lines you'd see on YouTube. Almost dropped them fvkkers off, but of course, they were drunk and had their guns with them.
              Whats funny is that dude doesnt know all the details. He refuses to watch the news because he believes everything is a lie so instead he gets bits and pieces from different sources. Dude hasn't even read the manifesto but claims its full of anti-gun stuff in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Whats funny is that dude doesnt know all the details. He refuses to watch the news because he believes everything is a lie so instead he gets bits and pieces from different sources. Dude hasn't even read the manifesto but claims its full of anti-gun stuff in it.
                SMH...and everyone else is a sheep

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Glad that murderer got what he deserved.
                  Keep reading that swat vehicles are being used to break down the cabin walls, now I heard he might be hiding in a basement, hearing all sorts of crap, is it confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Keep reading that swat vehicles are being used to break down the cabin walls, now I heard he might be hiding in a basement, hearing all sorts of crap, is it confirmed?
                    I've heard he got sniped, he committed suicide etc.
                    they heard a single shot before the fire started so he's probably dead already.

Who knows what's actually happening

Comment

• Theres only two roads (that I know of) out of big bear. Two small lanes, windy road about 40 min drive down.

He aint getting out of big bear.

Comment

Working...
                      X