Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Are you actually near the location in person ?? They're reporting they think he may be outside the cabin but in the immediate area ... they dont know where hes at ... or if they do they not releasing the info
    no no im looking at the media feed. im not there. im just looking at the view from the top.

i hope they take him alive.

how funny would it be if he got away again?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      i see black smoke in the middle of a freaking forest.

from my vantage view it seems as if there are lots of places to run from what im seeing.

dont know how they can encircle such a heavily wooded area.
      I've been up there lots of times and it looks a lot more dense from the air than on the ground. They can easily surround that property, but it looks like its over now. Just waiting on the cabin to burn out. I'm not hearing that swat officers moved in when it was on fire. They believe all the gun fire was from the ammunition in the cabin burning. They are saying now a lot of police and CHP cars are coming up the mountain now. It might be some time before they ID his burned remains.

Comment

• they are not sure if its him n they are not sure if his inside the cab or outside

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          I've been up there lots of times and it looks a lot more dense from the air than on the ground. They can easily surround that property, but it looks like its over now. Just waiting on the cabin to burn out. I'm not hearing that swat officers moved in when it was on fire. They believe all the gun fire was from the ammunition in the cabin burning. They are saying now a lot of police and CHP cars are coming up the mountain now. It might be some time before they ID his burned remains.
          appreciate the info.

i wonder if that cabin has a crawl space and if he's hiding there waiting to pounce for one big kamakaze attack or used it to get out?

Comment

• CNN actually had a live video feed of the cabin but they cut it prior to the cabin going up in flames. Kinda reminds me of Waco.

Anyways, they say they heard a single gun shot after the fire,suggesting suicide. Interestingly they are letting the fire burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Stop
              It ain't over, it can't be

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                they are not sure if its him n they are not sure if his inside the cab or outside
                They pretty much said they're not sure about ANYTHING ... only that it looks like Dorner

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  CNN actually had a live video feed of the cabin but they cut it prior to the cabin going up in flames. Kinda reminds me of Waco.

Anyways, they say they heard a single gun shot after the fire,suggesting suicide. Interestingly they are letting the fire burn.
                  Good call, would be the coward way out in his circumstances. Wouldn't expect any less.

Comment

• assuming this is how it ends, this dude wasn't very smart after all. they hyped him up all week.

Comment

• Now they're breaking down the walls, soon all will be confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X