Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, in no way, support what this guy is doing but I understand his frustration with the LAPD.

I support the fact that he is shedding light into what they've been up to. They have a long history of racism and corruption in this city and for years it has gone unchecked.

I just wish he was able to come up with a better way of doing it. I hope they catch him so this can go to trial (so we can get more info) but by the looks of things, they have no interest in bringing him in alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I, in no way, support what this guy is doing but I understand his frustration with the LAPD.

I support the fact that he is shedding light into what they've been up to. They have a long history of racism and corruption in this city and for years it has gone unchecked.

I just wish he was able to come up with a better way of doing it. I hope they catch him so this can go to trial (so we can get more info) but by the looks of things, they have no interest in bringing him in alive.
      Thats exactly where I'm at. In no way do i condone his killing of Ms. Quan and her fiance. I do support standing up to a corrupt institution though. I think its funny how collateral damage is viewed so drastically different by each side though.

Comment

• This guy is done, dumbass broke an axle on his truck and got stranded in the big bear mountains.
        All the training he's got and a broken axle ****s up his plans What an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          if this crazy guy was a Republican Obama would of gave the order already
          proud to be gay???????????????????????????????

Comment

• Damn, whatching it live on CNN

He killed innocent people, but im not sure how many people he has killed kids or adults

Comment

• It looks like he killed another cop ... now he's surrounded in a cabin ... this is gonna end in a shootout

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                proud to be gay???????????????????????????????
                I just ****ing noticed lmao!

I wish eternal diarrhea on the one responsible for believing I'm proud of it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    It looks like he killed another cop ... now he's surrounded in a cabin ... this is gonna end in a shootout
                    Yes, they are saying one of those two cops that were shot earlier, died. Its still unconfirmed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wecoolbrah View Post
                      This guy is done, dumbass broke an axle on his truck and got stranded in the big bear mountains.
                      All the training he's got and a broken axle ****s up his plans What an idiot
                      Yeah, he was an idiot for even going up there in the first place. Its an easy place to trap someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X