Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's no bad ass he's a coward, he wants to prove his point by killing people and what's the point of re opening the case he's a murderer

I also can't believe he's got people supporting him

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      he's no bad ass he's a coward, he wants to prove his point by killing people and what's the point of re opening the case he's a murderer

I also can't believe he's got people supporting him
      It's only because his opposition is the LAPD. Neither side is really worthy of praise.

Comment

• Updates???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
          Updates???
          Put it on CNN. He's held up in a cabin and they're surrounding him. They're making sure he doesn't have any hostages.

Comment

• I can't believe that people are supporting this guy. Unless they did something to his family first, He had no reason to went after someone's family just because they screwed up his line of work. I couldn't care less and wouldn't have much of a problem with it if he had just went after those corrupt cops without killing other innocent people getting in his way. At the end of the day, two wrongs don't make a right. Killing is killing.

Comment

• he's probably watching all this on TV...they need to clear the air space and get all the news choppers away otherwise he's gonna have the upper hand

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                It's only because his opposition is the LAPD. Neither side is really worthy of praise.
                I thought the NYPD was hated but from what i've been learning nobody likes the LAPD

Comment

• im surprised they havent called president obama for a drone strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    im surprised they havent called president obama for a drone strike.
                    if this crazy guy was a Republican Obama would of gave the order already

Comment

• I was watching as this happened live!! hahahah fukn guy...pranking the news at a time like this...fked up but pretty funny ahhahaa

http://youtu.be/gbi_lAy0EAM

Comment

Working...
                      X