Gay Marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Talk about being a hypocrite

"i dont care if they get married, but i will try to prevent them from doing so" - Obviously you care, if you try to stop it.

Do what god says? Is gay marriage banned in the bible? I thought humans had free will and will then be judge by god after they die. More hypocrisy
    I can't prevent anyone from doing anything, so how does that make me a hypocrite?

****sexuality is an abomination in God's eyes. I'll just quit here cause you know nothing of christianity. I could tell you all day and you'd still not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Jose has told me otherwise. I'm gonna take the word of a Puerto Rican over your black behind.
      he need to hang some car air fresheners back there...stinky mofo
      Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      eventually you will be driving a car with no hub caps....and you'll start plucking your brows.
      I have spinner hub caps on my corolla beatch!!! 15's

NEVER!!!
      stop lying
      didn't you pm me asking me what brand of tweezers I use

Comment

The point of this thread was to question how you can be both gay and Christian, not to deny ****sexuals the right to marry.

Being gay stands in opposition to the Bible's teachings so how can you call yourself a Christian if you are gay? Or how can you call yourself a Christian if you're an adulterer or thief?

To qualify as a true Christian you have to live a life that falls within its rules. If you don't live by those rules you can't call yourself a Christian. If you drink, gamble, and eat pork you're not a Muslim either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          As far as I know the church does not allow people to commit murder on their premises.
          Yet allows priests to touch little boys in the church, hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

stop lying
            didn't you pm me asking me what brand of tweezers I use
            my sister wanted to know. She figured they had to be good since you went from looking like you had muppet eyebrows to looking like Charlie Villanueva.

Comment

I can't prevent anyone from doing anything, so how does that make me a hypocrite?

****sexuality is an abomination in God's eyes. I'll just quit here cause you know nothing of christianity. I could tell you all day and you'd still not get it.
              If a vote comes up to legalize same sex marriage, and you vote no, then you are preventing. This is the cover up the bigots use to pretend they dont care if gays get married. Hell yea you care

So is murder, rape, theft and adultery, yet all of those can get married in a church

I think you dont get it. Some sins are ok but others arent? Explain to me why murderers are allowed to get married in an institution where its is "forbidden" (actually encouraged)

You dont wanna "tell me" because it wouldnt make any sense and you'd sound like a complete hypocrite, again

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                The point of this thread was to question how you can be both gay and Christian, not to deny ****sexuals the right to marry.

Being gay stands in opposition to the Bible's teachings so how can you call yourself a Christian if you are gay? Or how can you call yourself a Christian if you're an adulterer or thief?

To qualify as a true Christian you have to live a life that falls within its rules. If you don't live by those rules you can't call yourself a Christian. If you drink, gamble, and eat pork you're not a Muslim either.
                Yes and murdering, adultery and theft are against the rules. How are these people still considered christians and are allowed to get married in a church?

Plus explain this to me.

Nobody follows the bible 100%, therefore according to you nobody is a true christian

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post

Who are to tell people what the proper definition of Christianity is? Christianity in itself is confused as to what is right and wrong, that's why you have 1,000 different denominations that differ on almost every standard of Christianity.

In the Bible it mentions that it's wrong for men to lay with men, it calls it an abomination. A few passages before, it talks about if you curse at your parents, you should be put to death.

It's funny the way so called Christians pick and choose what they like about the Bible, and leave the parts they don't like. So you are doing the very same thing you're accusing gays of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    As far as I know the church does not allow people to commit murder on their premises.
                    The greatest persons in the bible are either a mass murderers (i.e. Moses) or have at least killed 1 person. (i.e. David)

Comment

When marriage became a legal act it had to be available to everyone.

Atheists get married and no-one cares, so it's obviously not a spiritual issue.

Furthermore it's embedded in our culture, it's cultural significance far outweighs its religious significance.

Comment

Working...
                      X