No announcement yet.

Gay Marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    If you don't care then ok, I couldn't care less about what you care about. Boom!! Stalemate. SMH
    That's fine but the only difference is that your trying to deny people the right to marry because of some belief you have. Then Christians get all upset when you tell them they are pushing their beliefs on you.

Comment

Rip Chudd and Tim Ho

Comment

This^^^^^^^

Unfortunately being "Christian" has just become a label to most who call themselves that and live in complete opposition to Christ's teachings.
        If you're a christian, have you ever not followed the holy bible? If you have ever "sinned", you are not a christian

Comment

Jose has told me otherwise. I'm gonna take the word of a Puerto Rican over your black behind.
          eventually you will be driving a car with no hub caps....and you'll start plucking your brows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            That's fine but the only difference is that your trying to deny people the right to marry because of some belief you have. Then Christians get all upset when you tell them they are pushing their beliefs on you.
            If they want to get married let them, I will continue to oppose it but if they do then no skin off my back son. They have to deal with God because of their problems, not me. As a Christian all we're supposed to do is let them know what God says, after that the choice is up to that person.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              eventually you will be driving a car with no hub caps....and you'll start plucking your brows.
              NEVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If you're a christian, have you ever not followed the holy bible? If you have ever "sinned", you are not a christian
                So in other words you know nothing of Christianity. Noted

Comment

If they want to get married let them, I will continue to oppose it but if they do then no skin off my back son. They have to deal with God because of their problems, not me. As a Christian all we're supposed to do is let them know what God says, after that the choice is up to that person.
                  Talk about being a hypocrite

"i dont care if they get married, but i will try to prevent them from doing so" - Obviously you care, if you try to stop it.

Do what god says? Is gay marriage banned in the bible? I thought humans had free will and will then be judge by god after they die. More hypocrisy

Comment

So in other words you know nothing of Christianity. Noted
                    No just pointing out your hypocrisy, sorry that it upsets you but you're not a christian, you dont follow every single part of the bible, otherwise you'd be killing us non-believers

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      You can still be married and are a christian if you murder someone.

If you're gay, you're going str8 to hell and cannot be married (as a christian) or a christian apparently
                      As far as I know the church does not allow people to commit murder on their premises.

Comment

Working...
                      X