No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    call me what you want buddy, if you want to force me to do something it's gonna get done.
    So somebody is twisting your arm to make you snitch? Your insecurities are so transparent it's not even funny. Labeling yourself the sexiest motherfuker you know. lol what a laugh riot.

You're insecure, jealous and hateful.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

I said I wish juicehead

I don't know what backwater country you're from, but in Canada and every state in America its an automatic felony charge

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Where have I ever admitted I have juiced?
      Steroids are not illegal if you have a prescription from a doctor in any state, county or country that I am aware of. Sales of steroids likely will get you in deep water but personal use is a minor.

The police have better things to do than chase up on petty little pencil-necks snitching somebody online of all places uses gear for personal usage.

WTF is your problem? I can only presume you've mouthed off to a ''juicehead'' in the past or something and he's launched you half-way down the road.
      shows how much you know. try getting caught and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation
        Quote:

call me what you want buddy, if you want to force me to do something it's gonna get done.

So somebody is twisting your arm to make you snitch? Your insecurities are so transparent it's not even funny. Labeling yourself the sexiest motherfuker you know. lol what a laugh riot.

You're insecure, jealous and hateful.
        I suck dlCk and rape animals too. anything else you want to add?

and yes I am the sexiest mother****er I know. how the hell are you gonna change that lol

Comment

Yeah you're also an idiot if you think admission of steroid use online even with personal info that reporting it will actually result in anything. Your ignorance on the subject is astounding

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation
            Quote:

Yeah you're also an idiot if you think admission of steroid use online even with personal info that reporting it will actually result in anything. Your ignorance on the subject is astounding
            getting someone's I.p address isnt hard friend. every single administrator on this website has yours.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i can just give a man a squeeze on his package and know what kind of gas he is on. it's a gift.
              That sounds like an offer. I'll take you up on it

I wish I knew who you were because I wouldn't hesitate to get your ass arrested since illegal steroid use is a felony conviction.

Am I reading this right? You have your knickers in a serious twist girl, relax a little.
              You sound like a real bell end with those comment, think what you are saying and implying because it sounds really childish from where i'm sat. We are all adults right? let's treat each other with a little more respect then threatening to be a grass....because no one likes a grass.

Comment

shows how much you know. try getting caught and see what happens.

What would you know? It was only a few pages back you admitted to not knowing a damn thing about steroids.
                And why would I want to get caught? I'm from the U.K btw most I would likely get if I was to get caught in possession would be a caution/£80 fine.
                Realistically they'd probably just confiscate them and give me a lecture.

Comment

Originally posted by chav
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by New England

i can just give a man a squeeze on his package and know what kind of gas he is on. it's a gift.

That sounds like an offer. I'll take you up on it

Quote:

I wish I knew who you were because I wouldn't hesitate to get your ass arrested since illegal steroid use is a felony conviction.

Am I reading this right? You have your knickers in a serious twist girl, relax a little.
                  You sound like a real bell end with those comment, think what you are saying and implying because it sounds really childish from where i'm sat. We are all adults right? let's treat each other with a little more respect then threatening to be a grass....because no one likes a grass.
                  of course I'm not gonna ****ing snitch man.

but this guy challenged me so my penis is telling me to do something. I'm gonna go back to work now.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    my homie is trying to talk me into doing a cycle and see how it goes.

honestly, i dont see any downsides to doin it other than getting hated on.

although im getting convinced those doses is just to get that extra edge

i mean im already getting accused of doing it soooo...

Wait till your 30

I want to try it but I am going to wait until I can bench 4 plates

Just curious what are your stats? Age Height Weight Squat DL Bench?
                    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 02-05-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      again, a sweeping generalization such as "steroids are harmful," is wrong. the intention was to illustrate that. the argument is logical.

i am not blind. thank you, juice.
                      Your 'argument' accomplished nothing in the way of logic.

And no one ever questioned the medical usefulness of steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X