No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak asses

I genuinely hope all of you turn yourself sterile.

Comment

unless you're a professional athlete or streetfighter(no Larry I'm not talking about you) what possible reason could anyone have for wanting to use steroids anyway?

Do you care about how you look that much? Are you that insecure? That sounds no better than what girls do to make themselves look pretty.

You might as well suck **** for compliments while you're at it.

I never used steroids in my life and I'm the sexiest mother****er I know.

Comment

lotta advice coming from guys who don't know a damn thing about steroids....

just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          unless you're a professional athlete or streetfighter what possible reason could anyone have for wanting to use steroids anyway?

Do you care about how you look that much? Are you that insecure? That sounds no better than what girls do to make themselves look pretty.

You might as well suck **** for compliments while you're at it.

I never used steroids in my life and I'm the sexiest mother****er I know.

i was prescribed steroids for about a week in a very heavy dose to save my eyesight when i had a horrid case of poison sumac. i was probably 10 years old. my eyes were swollen shut, and it felt like my ear was going to fall off. needless to say i can still see.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lotta advice coming from guys who don't know a damn thing about steroids....

just saying.
            If I wanted to know about steroids I would.

Alas, I don't need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              If I wanted to know about steroids I would.

Alas, I don't need to.

you'd be fit to give advice on them. currently, you aren't.

Comment

i was prescribed steroids for about a week in a very heavy dose to save my eyesight when i had a horrid case of poison sumac. i was probably 10 years old. my eyes were swollen shut, and it felt like my ear was going to fall off. needless to say i can still see.
                Oh ok so the guys posting in this thread are using it for their eyesight. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

you'd be fit to give advice on them. currently, you aren't.
                  I miss the point where I was giving advice.

All I did was call them weak, wished sterility on them, and asked a question.

None of which sounds like advice

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    I just called him to ask him about this, his total test levels are around 750-800 roughly which is good levels for most guys. Most guys sit in the 500 - 600 range although a lot on BB forums believe they should all have 1000+ natural levels

Mine were at 568 a while back and probably lower now...once they hit 200, i'm gonna flap and panic
                    How do they actually test your levels? What is the process you have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      How do they actually test your levels? What is the process you have to do?
                      Morning blood drawn whilst you are still fasted state and haven't eaten or had anything to drink other then water.

Comment

Working...
                      X