No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    it kind of sounds like your mate is hooked.
    creams? they have roids that you can apply without a needle? i know there is cortisone but that's not a performance enhancer. what are some of these other creams?
    Sounds like someone is getting themselves onto the hook!
    See Victor Conte: The Cream & The Clear.

Go see JMM's fitness coach Memo, that man has the knowledge

Comment

Waste of time imho to just do it one or two cycles. Youll get some nice gains pretty quickly, and lose them fairly quickly aswell off cycle. While it can be fun to see what limits you can take your body to, roids are something you need to commit to. Important to note, you get what you pay for. The cheaper they are, the more damage they will do to your body/more cut up they will be/etc.

Also crucial to note, theres more do doing steroids than just cycling on them. You also have post cycle therapy you need to do, so that you dont completely fuk up your body and such(so your body will continue to naturally produce testosterone, so you wont get a ****load of acne, etc). Do you research, dont trust people.
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 02-05-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Sounds like someone is getting themselves onto the hook!
        See Victor Conte: The Cream & The Clear.

Go see JMM's fitness coach Memo, that man has the knowledge
        lol. nah, not yet anyway. you do make a very good case.

i think, at 38, my testosterone levels are high enough though admittedly i do seem to be losing my sex drive. is that a sign that my **** is too low?

i'll be going down to the gym in about 20 minutes as a result of this conversation. lol ****.

Comment

One of my buddies is 33 and he got his test measured after i told him he had all the symptoms of low-test, he came back with his test range equivalent to a 70 year old. Hid doc has him on a weekly jab after about 6 months of trying to raise it naturally, and he says he's never felt this good, even when he was in his teens. When you see someone get the benefit of life again, that stuff is worth it. Low Test is reality and my bud wasn't even a fat dude, just a bit podgy, now he's lean and always out on his bike and climbing. He's a 33 year old now, not a 70 year old.

I wouldnt want to go down the slippery slope whilst my **** is still in order, thats me. I know quite a few guys who do it and are fine, they just really struggle mentally when they come off and are happiest when they are back on it again. I don't want that in my life.....but if I need it, then i would do it.

Now this is different. On hormone replacement you're using waaaaaaay less than juicing levels. This is definitely something id do if needed.

Comment

lol. nah, not yet anyway. you do make a very good case.

i think, at 38, my testosterone levels are high enough though admittedly i do seem to be losing my sex drive. is that a sign that my **** is too low?

i'll be going down to the gym in about 20 minutes as a result of this conversation. lol ****.
            Yep, it's a sign for sure. But the best signs are muscle mass and lethargy, if you are weak and cant build muscle when you are eating and training right and you are always tired, those are some big red flags. But it could be a number of things, not just your testosterone on the way out and in most cases you can fix it yourself.
            In the UK all you need to do is go and see your doc and ask him and they will test it for free. I got mine done about 18 months ago, with my red blood levels and a few other tests, all free and all results back in a week. They dont test your free testosterone in the UK (well my dr won't), but you can get it done by a phlebotomist or even just call up an endocrinologist in your area and get your testosterone measured or a full hormone profile. You will pay about £60 - £100 if you do it privately, there is even saliva test kits you can buy and send off and get done from home, but bloods are the best way of measuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Now this is different. On hormone replacement you're using waaaaaaay less than juicing levels. This is definitely something id do if needed.
              so there is nothing 'performance enhancing' about replacement then?

Comment

I just called him to ask him about this, his total test levels are around 750-800 roughly which is good levels for most guys. Most guys sit in the 500 - 600 range although a lot on BB forums believe they should all have 1000+ natural levels

Mine were at 568 a while back and probably lower now...once they hit 200, i'm gonna flap and panic

Comment

Yep, it's a sign for sure. But the best signs are muscle mass and lethargy, if you are weak and cant build muscle when you are eating and training right and you are always tired, those are some big red flags. But it could be a number of things, not just your testosterone on the way out and in most cases you can fix it yourself.
                  hmmm.

i train daily. i am 38 and rarely take a day off. i almost always have a nap throughout the day because my training is mainly sprints and long runs through the winter...i mean aside from my normal body weight exercises. my fat levels are loooooow. so there are gains being made.

thinking it over, i think i am OK.

Comment

i really think i have been blessed with some good genes.

Comment

Neither is a whole bunch of stuff. Meat doesnt need to juice for sure but he's a grown ass man, but if you do it one time properly, there wont be much of an overall health.
                      The 'roids aren't good for you' comment is a response to the notion that nothing bad comes of it, other than people calling you names.

I never said he isn't a grown ass man. He can do whatever he wants.

My position is like Timmy's. But, I'm not exactly anti-drug either. My position is more that people are best advised to understand what they're doing, and understand the risks.

Steroids personally rub me the wrong way though. That's just me.

Comment

Working...
                      X