Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Herijuana is my new favorite indica. Bought 5 grams the other week and it definitely lived up to the hype.

Comment

• Decided against the Arizer Air and went with the Grasshopper dry herb vape. Just came last night. Hope I find the time to use it today.

Comment

• on superbowl sunday bonged a few hits of some purer indica.
        small round thick leaved resin covered buds. smelt like freshly
        runned over skunk. huge calyxes.
        worthless high. made me uncoordinated and dimm.
        to each their own.

Comment

• A couple of hits of Green Crack in a hotbox sesh is extra.....

Comment

• Jesus Christ the Grasshopper performs like a champ.

Straight wasted right no.

Comment

• Errr yeah, its AK47 crossed with Lowrider. Which transforms into Easyrider, like a fukin Pokémon game....

Glistening buds, look at them shining....See them shining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Jesus Christ the Grasshopper performs like a champ.

Straight wasted right no.
                Does it give you monster rips?

Ive been using the Pax 3 for the past month and ive grown to like vape.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Does it give you monster rips?

Ive been using the Pax 3 for the past month and ive grown to like vape.
                  Yeah, on temp 3-5 I get nice clouds for a vape. They say the Grasshopper is an absolute beast with a glass piece too, but I personally haven't tried that yet.

How you liking the Pax 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Yeah, on temp 3-5 I get nice clouds for a vape. They say the Grasshopper is an absolute beast with a glass piece too, but I personally haven't tried that yet.

How you liking the Pax 3?
                    Ive always been a blunt/joint smoker so making the transition took a few weeks. Im still not sure if I love vaping bud but on a high temp I do get blown. It feels cleaner too.

I thought vaporizers were supposed to conserve weed but it doesnt really feel that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Ive always been a blunt/joint smoker so making the transition took a few weeks. Im still not sure if I love vaping bud but on a high temp I do get blown. It feels cleaner too.

I thought vaporizers were supposed to conserve weed but it doesnt really feel that way?
                      I mean with some vapes you can pack 0.3 grams and have that last you all day depending on how you hit it. You should definitely be using less than what you would be from smoking.

Typically lower temps are great for daytime as it as it focuses on the euphoric/energized feeling if the strain allows. Higher for the opposite.

Also, a lot of people save their "AVB" (already vaped bud) and you can roll that up in a joint and smoke it later as it still has some THC. Or a lot of people sprinkle it on a PB&J and get blown.

Comment

Working...
                      X