Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Go search for that **** lol I'd put some gloves on and look through that garbage bag you just threw out. Not worth $40 down the drain or whatever it costs down there.
    It was just a $10 half gram that I already smoked some... I would look through it but I toss my garbage into a dumpster with other people's trash so fu*k that

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Damn bruh. Times are tough
      At least I didn't write a song about it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
        At least I didn't write a song about it lol.
        LOL thats true. I just can't get myself to smoke resin, there's nothing pleasant about it. I smoke because I like the taste of the buds and the smoothness of the smoke. Smoking resin kind of defeats that purpose for me lol
        Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        It was just a $10 half gram that I already smoked some... I would look through it but I toss my garbage into a dumpster with other people's trash so fu*k that
        LOL oh yeah fck that. I thought you meant like the big garbage can outside of a house.

Comment

• Last edited by TheStranger; 10-20-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Weed is now literally the only thing keeping my sane lol. Two lil kids, one less then a month. in weed we trust, such a good parent but by the time they're older it'll prob be accepted a lot more anyways.

Got a good yield as well, this month has gone very well so far.

Comment

• I like to credit an occasional mushroom trip making me sane, and saner than sane actually, because they reveal to me how truly insane society is. Though one might argue that they are simply making me saner than insane, then, or even insaner than sane!

Comment

• Trudeau getting elected is a huge leap for recreational legalization in Canada. I say give it a few years max.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  Trudeau getting elected is a huge leap for recreational legalization in Canada. I say give it a few years max.
                  It would be hilarious if Canada and Mexico legalized it before the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    Trudeau getting elected is a huge leap for recreational legalization in Canada. I say give it a few years max.
                    2 years max in Canada. Then US will be highly pressured, and within 4 it'll be legal.
                    I'll go to events and protest legalization so I'll feel like I'm apart of a historical moment similar to (although not on scale) to an MLK type of revolution in America

Comment

• Going to a costume party Friday night, already have my costume planned out

Should be funny to smoke up in

Comment

Working...
                      X