Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    That dude B-Real got some chill interviews.

Comment

• I got high watching football all day yesterday except for the first half of the Dallas game that I slept through. And now I am all out of pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
        I got high watching football all day yesterday except for the first half of the Dallas game that I slept through. And now I am all out of pot.
        LOL i've done this a bunch of times, like "im gonna get high for this wlad fight"... It sucks and ruins my high or i green out, and then boom nada the next day. Good luck replenishing that wasted weed, damn that game yesterday was awful.

Lol @ the Billy Joel name too. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL i've done this a bunch of times, like "im gonna get high for this wlad fight"... It sucks and ruins my high or i green out, and then boom nada the next day. Good luck replenishing that wasted weed, damn that game yesterday was awful.

imagine smoking some heavy indica before Klitschko-Povetkin

Comment

• I didn't watch that one live lol luckily, but I don't think i've ever been more mad off of weed and painkillers then watching Wlad- Ibragimov. And before that, Calvin Brock- Timur Ibragimov. It takes a lot to get me mad when I'm not drunk, so that saying a lot.

Yelling at the screen like a russian "what is he doing!!!"

Comment

• Time will pass regardless, get moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

I read The Stranger, The Plague and The Fall all in this year. The Plague was probably my favorite for showing how out of touch people are with the reality they're born into.
                Know what probably killed a lot of buzzes was Mayweather vs Pacquiao haha. I pictured dropping a hit or two of acid but ultimately didn't do it which it turns out would have been a total waste lol.
                Last edited by TheStranger; 09-23-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Damn, just had my first bad trip at noon. The thing is, I don't smoke too often and usually only on the weekends when I have no responsibilities. Going to work high was always a big no no in my mind. Anyways, I recently became friends with a guy who's a dealer, so he was inviting me to just get in his car at our lunch break and take a few hits.

I thought about it and said sure since 1. It was free and 2. I'm working retail part time so it's not like I had machinery to operate or anything dangerous. I take a few bong rips and instantly my anxiety is through the roof, I got super high instantly and was feeling sick. When we were back in I was scared out of my mind that I was gonna get busted by the cops and I'd become homeless and unemployed. I was having the worst trip of my life. I knew I was gonna be sick so I went to the bathroom. After about 45 minutes of staring at the wall feeling like I was dying and tripping out I puked a few times. My manager called a buddy of mine who came and picked me up and I just went straight home and fell asleep for a good 5 hours.

Man I don't know how long it's gonna be until I smoke again tbh...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    Damn, just had my first bad trip at noon. The thing is, I don't smoke too often and usually only on the weekends when I have no responsibilities. Going to work high was always a big no no in my mind. Anyways, I recently became friends with a guy who's a dealer, so he was inviting me to just get in his car at our lunch break and take a few hits.

I thought about it and said sure since 1. It was free and 2. I'm working retail part time so it's not like I had machinery to operate or anything dangerous. I take a few bong rips and instantly my anxiety is through the roof, I got super high instantly and was feeling sick. When we were back in I was scared out of my mind that I was gonna get busted by the cops and I'd become homeless and unemployed. I was having the worst trip of my life. I knew I was gonna be sick so I went to the bathroom. After about 45 minutes of staring at the wall feeling like I was dying and tripping out I puked a few times. My manager called a buddy of mine who came and picked me up and I just went straight home and fell asleep for a good 5 hours.

Man I don't know how long it's gonna be until I smoke again tbh...
                    Haha I've gone to work on all sorts of drugs in the past and operated heavy machinery on them. I don't recommend it though because that would be irresponsible of me . I had a boss ask me once, "how come you always look all lit up when you come back after lunch?" It's because I always smoked half a joint (before work and the other half at lunch) but I told him it was because of my hayfever/allergies.

You just have a lightweight tolerance is all. Keep working at it!

I knew a guy who was an architect and worked at home. The first thing he did in the morning was take a few bong hits, and blare 4 or 5 metal songs through his house while playing air guitar and headbanging to them, and then he settled down and got to work. I thought he was a genius... just substitute your favorite music if you don't like metal lol.
                    Last edited by TheStranger; 09-24-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• I just got two wisdom teeth pulled and am in excruciating pain, then I got high

Still painful but bearable...

Comment

Working...
                      X