Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys just dont understand

Comment

• lol im dying.

Comment

• Finally got some Purple Fizz, think im going to make a cocktail blunt with the green and the Moroccan hash, should be fun!

('Obscene post' wtf? Compared to other posts i've seen, some serious double standards there boyos). JR.

Comment

• i agree bro....fckin danny better knock him out.

Even if he wins by KNOCKOUT we will give him sht lol...

Comment

• I'm trollin every Floyd fan in every Floyd thread

I truly don't care about PAC Floyd fight

I haven't even watched it since I watched it live. It was that **** of a fight lol
            Last edited by jas; 07-02-2015, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• LOL i got bored, and my buddy is over for a while while he waits for his bus to go back home to chicago been a while since we've seen him. We decided to break one of my old bongs in the basement lol, along with my friendly stoner cat. Was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                I'm trollin every Floyd fan in every Floyd thread

I truly don't care about PAC Floyd fight

I haven't even watched it since I watched it live. It was that **** of a fight lol
                Klitschko-Jennings threw more punches than Mayweather-Pacquiao. Klitschko threw 100+ more than Mayweather or Pacquiao when he fought Jennings.

It was a sorry ass mega fight but I won't lie I had energy flowing throughout all 12 rounds but it did disappoint pretty bad. The local sports radio station was discussing how people should be filing class action lawsuits against everyone involved, lol.

Comment

• I spoke to my therapist couple weeks ago and he said he smoked so much weed In his 20s that he thought he invented weed looool. He's good now though. That's why we can laugh about it.

Comment

• Comment

• 2grams in a Mango blunt wrap, ive also spent a pissing hour making a 'tulip' joint, (cross joints are too easy) it better not be a waste ffs!

Through my best (twat) pals wife (whom is Dutch) i've just aqquired an Amsterdam hook-up, directly to me, (feel smug as the cat with the cream).

My issue is it must be bulk, big bulk, cant be butt-holed dealing plus its naughty, decisions.... I'll be meeting him in his cafe next weekend, hopefully i'll be touching up loads of strains (and hookers). My mind is at quarrel.

Tulip! I implore you to try one!
                      Last edited by RightJab; 07-03-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X