Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    No I mean prices range as low as $50 half ounce. They accomadate for all budgets here at the right club. Although some clubs are strictly top shelf.

The club I go to has anywhere from $50 1/2 ozs to $200 1/2 ozs.

Here's the online menu

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/ca...ncisco/treemed
    Oh okay. That makes sense. My bad bro.

Comment

Kush is a strain, not a term for quality.

Yes I know Kush is a specific strain of cannabis.

However it is also used as a colloquial term for high end weed. Everyone knows this, including yourself (which is why you pointed it out). Which ironically defeats the very point you are trying to make.
      Last edited by deliveryman; 03-11-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        Yes I know Kush is a specific strain of cannabis.

However it is also used as a colloquial term for high end weed. Everyone knows this, including yourself (which is why you pointed it out). Which ironically defeats the very point you are trying to make.
        Ok, I'll agree to that somewhat. The only time I see people call high grade weed "kush" is on the internet. I never hear that term used for quality in person.

Why would you call high grade weed, "kush?" It makes zero sense. You can grow ****ty Kush or fire Kush. There's so much other terms you can use to describe high grade weed instead of improperly using a common strain name that comes (popularly now) from the weed state of California.

The most common one I hear nowadays in the Bay Area is

fire as in, "That girl scout cookies is hella fire!"

then there are other terms like loud, bomb, dank, sticky, frosty, and the list goes on through all other slang.

I just don't get the idea of using a strain name as a term for quality, just keep it to the strain. You can grow really crap OG Kush, and you can grow really good OG Kush.

Comment

• If anything I wanna buy like 10-15 grams of hash.

Concentrates or dabs wax whatever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ok, I'll agree to that somewhat. The only time I see people call high grade weed "kush" is on the internet. I never hear that term used for quality in person.

Why would you call high grade weed, "kush?" It makes zero sense. You can grow ****ty Kush or fire Kush. There's so much other terms you can use to describe high grade weed instead of improperly using a common strain name that comes (popularly now) from the weed state of California.

The most common one I hear nowadays in the Bay Area is

fire as in, "That girl scout cookies is hella fire!"

then there are other terms like loud, bomb, dank, sticky, frosty, and the list goes on through all other slang.

I just don't get the idea of using a strain name as a term for quality, just keep it to the strain. You can grow really crap OG Kush, and you can grow really good OG Kush.
            I am picturing you with picket signs to change weed terminology.

Look, I get what you are saying, but it definitely isn't an "online" thing, at least here it isn't. I've heard of all those other terms, except for "loud and frosty"

A lot of people here use 'fire' as well.

But here when you ask someone for kush, they know you don't mean the **** specifically from the mountains of Pakistan... it just means some good dank.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 03-12-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I am picturing you with picket signs to change weed terminology.

Look, I get what you are saying, but it definitely isn't an "online" thing, at least here it isn't. I've heard of all those other terms, except for "loud and frosty"

A lot of people here use 'fire' as well.

But here when you ask someone for kush, they know you don't mean the **** specifically from the mountains of Pakistan... it just means some good dank.
              Ya everyone here calls high grade Kush even if its not. Sure it's wrong, but everyone here knows the deal and can't be bothered to correct the other person so it stuck lol.

And yo slick, Cali isn't the Mecca of pot. B.C is the king. They taught the guys in Cali how to do it right. If they had the best weed they wouldn't have been trading Yayo for our weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Ya everyone here calls high grade Kush even if its not. Sure it's wrong, but everyone here knows the deal and can't be bothered to correct the other person so it stuck lol.

And yo slick, Cali isn't the Mecca of pot. B.C is the king. They taught the guys in Cali how to do it right. If they had the best weed they wouldn't have been trading Yayo for our weed.
                IDK bro, I went to Vancouver and either got ripped off or the weed just isn't as good as people say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  IDK bro, I went to Vancouver and either got ripped off or the weed just isn't as good as people say lol
                  Lol sounds like you got ripped off. I've had **** coke in South America, so anything is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lol sounds like you got ripped off. I've had **** coke in South America, so anything is possible.
                    lol fml. They charged me extra too

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      lol fml. They charged me extra too
                      I paid $20 bucks for a baggy in cartegena that was cut to hell. I knew it was a ripoff but didnt care cus I was wrecked lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X