Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• For me it's the sativa strains that take care of me, I do like the indicas before bedtime though.

If you're offered a sativa strain called Vortex, pass on it. Very weak stuff.

The O' that my caregiver dropped off before the Vortex was called BlowFish. If you're offered some of that pounce on it, it'll keep you smiling.

MMMA (Michigan Medicinal Marihuana Association) is A-OK!!!!

........... Rockin'

Comment

• Comment

• And i'll see you soon Hugh, when this shizz i got blows over i will bring the Strawberry Cough pollen up, i've still got it saved, almost a gram sheer polm. BOOM BOOM.

Comment

• My last post for the day, am posting from my daughter's house. Gotta go home now...

Comment

• grinding some beautiful blueberry up , pics to be uploaded in a few hours.

oh and some pics from last night to be uploaded very soon also.

Comment

• do any of you e-rich mofo's wanna donate some e-dollar to HUGHIE , i'll do a private dance for and who know's , thing's could lead to a bit more!

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahaahhahaha

Comment

• just about to have some munchies , me and the wifey have been drinking all afteernoon , bong time after

Comment

Working...
                      X