Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    time for a bong of belladonna to pull me through my losses

thanks barnburner , el angel and jfsd24 you ****'s haahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhaahaha

only joking guys well done!
    ---

Comment

time for a bong of belladonna to pull me through my losses

thanks barnburner , el angel and jfsd24 you ****'s haahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhaahaha

only joking guys well done!

Comment

• brotherjab , if your reading i know your not well so ive sent the doctor that i seen 2 weeks ago. im not sure if she's any good though , she said i only had high blood pressure and a fast heart rate but i felt like s.h.i.t

get well soon m8

Comment

• who's generous enough to give mr JASS some e-dough , this poor motherphucker is e-broke!

Comment

• Still not blazing man, don't think i will be for the fight, i'm not happy, i'll take that nurse though i'm sure i'd miraculously feel better!

Comment

• Well let me throw in some pics since this threads kind of dead.....

Some other different

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Well let me throw in some pics since this threads kind of dead.....

Some other different

cheeky little shizzle lol , the thread ain't dead.

Comment

cheeky little shizzle lol , the thread ain't dead.
                  I just been seeing a bunch of chit chat so that's why I said dead, can't recall last page that had someone's weed they're smoking, since 4/20!

Comment

• Three quarters of Gold Seal Afghan squidgy black from 6 weeks ago, bought all of them, couple j's pinched of one of the quarters there (as can be seen) put any bud to fukin shame. If you aint smoked it before then fuk your opinion and suck my left one, all roads lead to this....

Strawberry Cough from 3-4 weeks ago, 7 grams, nutty shizz...

Any more pics wanted then i'll have to get my nob or butt hole out, like fuk everyone takes a pic of every single bit they buy. 1) its gay....2)we smoke it, it isn't a tourist sight.....
                    Last edited by RightJab; 05-25-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X