Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people be so loyal/obsessed with a particular company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuhk Apple!!! ****ty limited products for crappy limited people!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      Fuhk Apple!!! ****ty limited products for crappy limited people!

Well look who is back out of "retirement". And first topic to comment on: the same as the rest of your posts.

Comment

I'm weird when it comes to hardware. I am a PC guy and always build my own, but I love Macbook Pro's for their build quality. In fact I just ordered a 13" one. I am also not a big fan of Mac OS, so I will install Windows 7 on it via bootcamp. I will retire my old 15" 2007 model. It is still in excellent shape even though it has a bad battery now.

I gave up on all cell phones for now. I found they took up too much of my life as there are just too many distractions with them. If I do go back, it is going to be to a normal flip cell phone (if you can even still get them).

Comment

Only company I'm loyal to is Amazon.com

amazon prime like a boss

Comment

I masturbTe to many kinds of races not just Italians.

therefore I am diverse

Comment

Pepsi is for stupid people.

So I heard.

Comment

Loyalty to a company/business that makes great products and has wonderful customer service? Insanity!

Comment

I'm loyal to Lambert and Butler as well as Guinness. I've tried other smokes that i like just as much but i always get L&Bs, but i've never tasted another beer/lager/stout that comes close to a good Guinness

Comment

It's completely understandable. People like to have their preferences, get behind things etc. I don't think it's pathetic unless it becomes escalated beyond the importance of the thing with which you are siding.

Comment

Jordan (Nike) is the only brand that owns me.

Comment

Working...
                      X