No announcement yet.

God does not exist: true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuriousStyles View Post
    Every person in hell is a believer. Sad thing is that it is too late for them.
    Hell means the grave. Everyone goes to hell.

Comment

• I saw God one time, but when the drugs wore off I couldn't find him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        I saw God one time, but when the drugs wore off I couldn't find him again.
        just because you kept saying "Oh God" all night it doesn't mean the naked guy with the beard you woke up next to was God

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          I saw God one time, but when the drugs wore off I couldn't find him again.
          Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          just because you kept saying "Oh God" all night it doesn't mean the naked guy with the beard you woke up next to was God

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Comment

• Waiting on a banker, why do I always wait on a banker?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

just because you kept saying "oh god" all night it doesn't mean the naked guy with the beard you woke up next to was god
                10/10......

Comment

• Of course God exists and it is so evident that I don't know how people are so willingly ignorant to say otherwise. Take a look around you, everything is designed from the plant life, to the wild life, to humans themselves, never mind the cosmos. The fact that we are having this conversation about God and asking questions of God should light a couple flags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Of course God exists and it is so evident that I don't know how people are so willingly ignorant to say otherwise. Take a look around you, everything is designed from the plant life, to the wild life, to humans themselves, never mind the cosmos. The fact that we are having this conversation about God and asking questions of God should light a couple flags.
                    The three "omnis" and the concept of hell present contradictions therefore God does not exist

Comment

Why did you have to give him a beard? Bad mental picture.....hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X