Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piye View Post
    LMAO This guy mentioned MASE lmao

Scarface is several levels above Eminem

If you don't recognise the Fix and The Diary as better than anything Em has released you are no real hip ho fan.

The Red Album from non phixion and what's wrong with ill bill are better than anything Em has ever released.
    We can agree to disagree, it's just good that most of the world and hip hop community doesn't think like you.

Eminem would murder scarface on his own s**t. I mean, I can see it now, he would spit circles around him.

I'd place Common, Nas, Rakim, KRS-One, AZ, up there with Em lyrically and in the same ballpark. Same goes for Big L who was dope. But NONE OF THEM do/did anything Em doesn't/couldn't do.

Comment

I'll openly say it coming from a mixed race family, the only reason Eminem get's all of this credit is because he is a white rapper.

If he was black he'd be looked upon as a fake Redman, the only difference is Redman is better.
      Now Redman is better than Em....C'mon son, you were alright mentioning some of those guys with Em. But Redman.....you're embarrassing yourself. And I like Redman, but I would never be the fool to compare him to Eminem.

Comment

LMAO 31 and you don't know **** about hip hop; Common lyrically ****s on Em, Big L lyrically ****s on Em, Big Pun Lyrically ****s on Em, Rakim Lyrically ****s on Em, Guru Lyrically ****s on Em, Nas Lyrically ****s on Em, Andr 3000 Lyrically ****s on Em, AZ Lyrically ****s on Em, The whole Wu Tang Lyurically **** on Em, Killah Preist Lyrically **** on Em, Ras Kass Lyrically ****s on Em, Scarface Lyrically ****s on Em, KRS 1 Lyrically ****s on Em.

Before any one shouts racist it's what his fans like to throw around he only

Any one who puts Em as anything other than an average Emcee don't know **** about hip hop and is rating him that highly because he is white. doesn't get credit because he is white when in fact the opposite is true!

Em does not have a classic album how can he be great?

He has released absolute garbage like blue and yellow purple hills? he is absolute trash.
        How can you say that when in your list of rappers, you didn't even mention Ice Cube. The prime Ice Cube (Death Certificate era - No Vaseline, My Summer Vacation etc.) ****s on nearly every rapper you mentioned bar Rakim and Nas

Comment

Ice Cube is one of my favourite rapper, I don't prefer him to the artist on my list.

I wouldn't spend time listing every artist I think is better than Em because it would take a long time.

As for Redman being better than Em he is. His new **** is god awful but Muddy Waters again ****s on anything Em has ever released.

Comment

As for what the majority of the industry say, well the industry is full of idiots you had tons of people agree with lil wayne around the carter 3 when he started saying he was the best rapper alive.

The industry repeats what it's told to.

Comment

As for what the majority of the industry say, well the industry is full of idiots you had tons of people agree with lil wayne around the carter 3 when he started saying he was the best rapper alive.

The industry repeats what it's told to.
              Anyone with half a brain knew Wayne wasn't the best rapper alive. Em get's respected as one of the greats from all areas in the hip hop community. Very few doubt his skill. Let's just agree to disagree. There had to be one person with a different opinion.

Comment

Google it and you'll find out I'm not the only person with this opinion. But you are right I suppose music taste is subjective and I can't stand his music you can the reality is there is no such thing as a best or the best in music only your favourite.

Comment

Google it and you'll find out I'm not the only person with this opinion. But you are right I suppose music taste is subjective and I can't stand his music you can the reality is there is no such thing as a best or the best in music only your favourite.
                  Obviously....there's probably millions of people who think Eminem isn't great, but when you reach a certain level, everyone and their brother is going to have an opinion on you.

I've seen people say Raging Bull and Goodfellas are crappy movies, and overrated....doesn't mean they aren't classics and amazing in the eyes of a majority.

Comment

But the majority is not always right the fact that soldier boy and in my opinion eminem are successful artists rapping about foolishness is testament to this.

Comment

Comparing Soulja Boy and Eminem is a sick joke........

Comment

Working...
                      X