Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea plans "Nuclear Test" on the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Woody Allen threatened to punch George Foreman back in '74. This sounds similar.....

Comment

We should have south Korea kick their ash.

Comment

North Korea is a joke.

I wonder what'd happen if they actually did go to war? I've got no doubt there would be rebels, the main reason they don't rebel is because they fear for their family's safety.

I have no doubt the majority of citizens know everything is BS and just go along with everything. In a war would they deploy all citizens? Or keep maybe just a single kid, or wife back? What'd prevent the rebels from simply surrendering or doing as they wish when they're in foreign territory?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.
          Perfectly put.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.
            Yet there are those on here that think it's Disneyland and it's better than living in the west.

Don't you know communist countries are lands of milk and honey?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Yet there are those on here that think it's Disneyland and it's better than living in the west.

Don't you know communist countries are lands of milk and honey?
              Hah, no one here thinks that.

Come off it, man.

Unless they get on the cue of the sex slave crew? They say they're trained for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Hah, no one here thinks that.

Come off it, man.

Unless they get on the cue of the sex slave crew? They say they're trained for 2 years.
                Oh yes there are, I have read on here that Cuba is really nice, so is N. Korea and it's just American propaganda that has perpetuated those myths.

Comment

Im curious to know how many nuclear submarines we have over in that area, not to mention missle intercepters and such.

I think kim jong il understood this. But now they have a young buck at the helm, who very well may be stupid enough to do something idiotic.

Comment

N. Korea isn't going to do shyt. They just like to flex their muscles every now and then and pretend their powerful but its like a skinny kid taking his shirt off.

Comment

Haha, I wouldnt mind seeing them try. It would be a spectacular failure and they would get their **** pushed in so fast that it would probably be good for their people to finally be set free

TUA, give us the facts about these guys and their arsenal of weapons and what chance they have of hitting America and how you think this goes down if you dont mind sir?

Comment

Working...
                      X