No announcement yet.

North Korea plans "Nuclear Test" on the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] North Korea plans "Nuclear Test" on the US

North Korea said Thursday that it plans to carry out a new nuclear test and further long-range rocket launches, all of which it said are a part of a new phase of confrontation with the United States.

The North's National Defense Commission said the moves would feed into an "upcoming all-out action" that would target the United States, "the sworn enemy of the Korean people."

Carried by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, the defense commission statement followed a United Nations Security Council resolution on Tuesday that condemned North Korea's recent rocket launch and expanded existing sanctions.
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/23...rocket-launch/

Get the guns ready gentlemen.

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    What are you gonna shoot at?? At the rockets??

Comment

North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.

Comment

I've heard they still don't have capability to hit the US with their long range weapons???

Even China is against these morons as far as this goes. They starve their people to make weapons they're never going to use.....brilliant right???

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it....

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it....

Comment

i'm not worried at all. given the track record of their military capability, they'll probably end up blowing themselves away and do the US a favor.

Comment

Oh, and thanks for warning us about your plans to attack.

Everyone knows thats the best way to start a conflict: notifying your enemy so they can prepare themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.
                  Actually, North Korea is technically at war with the US, and South Korea, and have been for going on 60 years. The Korean war never ended, it was concluded by cease fire. That's why the 'de-militarized' zone is the most weaponized place in the world. I've been to the 'joint security area', it's an interesting place. 2 armies face off 24/7/365. There have been multiple fatal incidences in the past.

However, North Korea is merely behaving defensively. Remember the 'axis of evil'? Remember the invasion of Iraq, on false pretense regarding WMDs, when they did not in fact have any? This is why North Korea went ahead with developing nukes. And this is why they continue to do so. Along with conventional artillery pointed at the South, nuclear weapons capable of hitting Seoul, and Tokyo, and perhaps even US military installations in say Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, is a deterrent. North Korea certainly can gain nothing from such an attack, but the possibility is enough to deter a US invasion or major air campaign. This is what it is all about.

Comment

If I recall correctly, their last attempt at a long-range missile didn't manage to reach Japan.

I wouldn't lost too much sleep over this if I were an American.

Even if they could reach, they are primitive enough to be intercepted. The real danger is the ~3000 pieces of artillery aimed at Seoul. They would level one of the largest and most important cities on earth overnight and you can't intercept that.

Comment

Working...
                    X