Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    If Larry comes to box it'll be a long painful night for him,
    If he comes to fight he's getting knocked out quick.
    we will see man,im ready

Comment

I'm going to be in Vegas in May. But I don't wanna set something up for people I've never met, and then end up looking like a goofball when someone backs out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I want to join this. I wanna box the winner. Winner gets a 30 minute break, then I box them. It's nothing, it's just sparring. If enough of us get together, we can have a mini sparring tourney. I'd win it though.
        that would be cool,im down with that
        Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        You guys get me proof that you're in Vegas at the same time, and then I'll probably need 24 hours to make some calls.
        cool.............

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          we need you then,if you can hook up a gym and we can get a ref i'll fight him under boxing rules,i dont wanna kill the man and would love to just box him and leave it at that...would even buy him a beer and hit the town with him after it is over...
          Don't get soft now larry

Comment

Michael ''Larry'' Sprott vs Small Irishman.

I think Larry will end him in 1. I hope there will be a referee/someone going to break it up should it get too much. I think Larry might try bite his nose off for a souvenir or some ****, dudes crazy.

Comment

Larry you can get in all the shape you want. But if you get hit in the nose or he headbutts you by accident, you just cant quit. You gotta have balls!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                I'm going to be in Vegas in May. But I don't wanna set something up for people I've never met, and then end up looking like a goofball when someone backs out.
                i will exchange numbers with you before then..i think im going in May aswell for the Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  that would be cool,im down with that
                  I was JK, was just looking for a reaction from you guys

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Don't get soft now larry
                  So now you want to see a real fight, you were preaching to HTown earlier today to take the high road

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Larry you can get in all the shape you want. But if you get hit in the nose or he headbutts you by accident, you just cant quit. You gotta have balls!
                    Homie i have been shot,stabbed and been to the pen, a headbutt aint **** to me,this isnt a prize fight

Comment

• I'm trying to get these two kats on the undercard of the Roy Jones fight. However, both men with have to pass a physical and get licensed. Also, you guys have to agree on a contract weight and weigh-in within reason. I don't want one of guys weighin more than a couple pounds over the limit.

Comment

Working...
                      X