Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S3, Best phone 2012. Techradar, Cnet, T3, geek.com, Mobilechoiceuk, Fudzilla...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 10 years nearing the end too now.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
      About 10 years nearing the end too now.
      Oh, Okay. Good ****.

Nothing like getting punched in the face, is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        What a wounder. I didn't even know he came down. Damn, bruh.

How long have you been boxing for?

I got to 40 fights before I had to pack it in.
        Oh yes, Birmingham going global up in here lol. You guys ever been to Franks gym on Stratford Road? Pretty damn close to me, I used to go there as a kid to get in shape. To this day, I have never been as tired as the time when I went there and did circuit training which used to happen on Wednesdays. Haven't been there for around 10 years though, the gym was thriving back then, don't really know how it's like nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Oh yes, Birmingham going global up in here lol. You guys ever been to Franks gym on Stratford Road? Pretty damn close to me, I used to go there as a kid to get in shape. To this day, I have never been as tired as the time when I went there and did circuit training which used to happen on Wednesdays. Haven't been there for around 10 years though, the gym was thriving back then, don't really know how it's like nowadays.
          I've never been there but I have heard of it.

Nothing is better than circuit training. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            Didn't research anything was on sinful iPhone looking for a jailbreak when I saw the article thought it was funny because this guy swore the iPhone had only sold a hundred mill numbers he just pulled out his ass. Proceeded to make him cry lmao I also come from birmingham uk are you a boxer? I may know you.
            I said it took the I Phone nearly 4 years to hit 100 Million and the S series 2 and a half years. Are you dumb? The I Phone has been out for 6 years nearly you dumbass. Do the Maths. I get it now, no Caps, lack of understanding about what the 100 m figure is about...

I know you don't understand because you're an inbred birmingham mofo lol.

Your girl is ugly as **** most likely and you're broke. You're from Birmingham, a broke ass city where your accent is ugly as ****.

Cry? I love making you reply, you're so dumb and keep coming.

Confused about a damn back button? What kinda fool are you? No wonder why you like an I Phone, it's basically a calculator because it's soooo ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              can you pay pal me some money? i could use it for crying out loud.
              FFS man how can you be poor all year around!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                FFS man how can you be poor all year around!?!
                Pimping his ass out wasn't as lucrative as he first thought

Comment

When I come Birmingham sometime to visit you Terrell, I am gonna arrange a fight with piye. I want to knock this ***** out and **** his girl when I woo her.

Comment

When I come Birmingham sometime to visit you Terrell, I am gonna arrange a fight with piye. I want to knock this ***** out and **** his girl when I woo her.
                    What the...

Comment

LMAO. wat a sensitive guy! I didn't mean to make you cry twinkle toes. So you are comparing the original iPhone to the entire s range? cause we can see that the entire iPhone range has sold well over 250 mill you do understand that right?

I wont fight you, as I don't fight girls lmao.

What city are you from? unless it's London, which it isn't because you said come down which implies that you live up north then you have no room to talk about Birmingham in a negative light you northern ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X