Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S3, Best phone 2012. Techradar, Cnet, T3, geek.com, Mobilechoiceuk, Fudzilla...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

face face face

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Show me your girl's 6 toes bro.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol I really upset you didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          For a guy that started posting because of Android nuthuggery, you surely have taken over in the nut hugging. I assume you're a grown man so the thought of you actually going and researching the results of sales just to post in the lounge is ****ing hilarious.

Someone likes an Android phone. They praise it and in their opinion, say its better than iPhone. Why does that get to you so much that you take up the role of an avenger?

Comment

Your girl's 6 toes and ugly face upset me. Post her pic then with my name on the forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              For a guy that started posting because of Android nuthuggery, you surely have taken over in the nut hugging. I assume you're a grown man so the thought of you actually going and researching the results of sales just to post in the lounge is ****ing hilarious.

Someone likes an Android phone. They praise it and in their opinion, say its better than iPhone. Why does that get to you so much that you take up the role of an avenger?
              His girl is poor bro, she had to trade in her last phone like a broke *****.

I am telling him, send me her paypal and I will send her some money.

She can come and live with me, I'll be her sugar daddy and provide her food, a good kitchen, money, good looking children, security, the best sex and all of it.

If your girl loves you then she won't come to me. Send me her e-mail so I can try and woo her son.

Comment

Lol this dude is mad. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Didn't research anything was on sinful iPhone looking for a jailbreak when I saw the article thought it was funny because this guy swore the iPhone had only sold a hundred mill numbers he just pulled out his ass. Proceeded to make him cry lmao I also come from birmingham uk are you a boxer? I may know you.

Comment

Didn't research anything was on sinful iPhone looking for a jailbreak when I saw the article thought it was funny because this guy swore the iPhone had only sold a hundred mill numbers he just pulled out his ass. Proceeded to make him cry lmao I also come from birmingham uk are you a boxer? I may know you.
                    I used to box but as an amateur. A back problem took me out the ring unfortunately. Had a good record too, it's a shame really. Anyway, I doubt it's me, who you're thinking of.

Unless you visited Richie Woodhall or John Pegg?

Comment

Yeah the fight for life gym? In town?

Comment

Working...
                      X