Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live link to Obamas "Gun control proposal".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    I read a statistic where it says there are some 280,000,000 firearms circulating among the American population alone. Creating a ban on firearms now at this present time will do very little to preventing the crime statistics. Even with that many guns in circulation the crime statistics have been decreasing steadily each decade. Then comes along a couple of maniacs who go on killing sprees and spark up this whole debate. In any case there was an assault rifle ban from 1994-2004, in that period of time there was virtually no difference between assault rifle deaths prior to 1994 and up to 2004.
    assault rifles is not a problem. never was.

it's just an easy target.

the middle aged guy with an ak-47 in his house is not much of a threat.

the kid walking around with a little .22 revolver in his waistband is.

Comment

bum ass foodstamp president. I don't even want to hear his extreme marxist views on gun control

Comment

Hope they ban gun's so I can watch you fa99ots meltdown tbh

:cry: but but it's my right to own a assault riffle :cry:

lol gun nuts
        lol collects guns
        lol gets off to shooting guns

Comment

Thats utterly ridiculous. What if I wanted to frame you? If I am your wife or husband, close friend or distant friend whatever the case and I do not like you, but I find a way to steal your gun then you are telling me the owner of the firearm that I should go to jail for 7 years?
          If it's used to murder someone, yes.

Had you been responsible with it in the first place then that victim would still be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            If it's used to murder someone, yes.

Had you been responsible with it in the first place then that victim would still be alive.
            Theoretically speaking I was responsible with it but in the unlikely scenario my wife who also knows the code to safe where I store my firearm decides to frame me then I should go to jail for 7 years?

Comment

Theoretically speaking I was responsible with it but in the unlikely scenario my wife who also knows the code to safe where I store my firearm decides to frame me then I should go to jail for 7 years?
              It could be proven in a court of law whether or nor you were framed.

A fingerprint analysis would pretty much let you off the hook since her prints would be on your gun safe, as well as the gun itself.

But if your gun is stolen and used to commit a murder then you should bear the punishment for setting up the circumstances which allowed the gun to be stolen in the first place.

In a situation like that I wouldn't allow anybody else to have my pass code for my gun safe. Not even a wife. Not when my ass could go to jail for it. If the wife wants access to a gun let her get her own gun and her own safe and be responsible for it.

Comment

Comment

First and foremost I am having trouble finding any information about the 7 year imprisonment sentence for having your firearm stolen in Israel, therefore if the originator of this statement could provide a link that would be great, second if it is true it's still an asinine law.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  It could be proven in a court of law whether or nor you were framed.
                  No, not necessarily and numerous amount of people are behind bars because of the fact that they cant prove they were framed. However, once in a blue moon you will see a case pop up here and there where the court decision has been overturned due to new evidence.

A fingerprint analysis would pretty much let you off the hook since her prints would be on your gun safe, as well as the gun itself.
                  If the gun were stored in a safe that both the husband and wife shared, which is usually the case, then the fingerprints would do jack to help prove your point. In any case if the man/woman did have their own safe, its not that hard to put on a pair of gloves, especially when frame is involved.

But if your gun is stolen and used to commit a murder then you should bear the punishment for setting up the circumstances which allowed the gun to be stolen in the first place.
                  That is the key word right there "stolen". If my gun is stolen from a place like my safe then I should bear absolutely no punishment. Would a bank bear punishment for having its money stolen through wire fraud, or someone coming in and sticking up the place?

In a situation like that I wouldn't allow anybody else to have my pass code for my gun safe. Not even a wife. Not when my ass could go to jail for it. If the wife wants access to a gun let her get her own gun and her own safe and be responsible for it.
                  If the pass code to your safe is hacked by whatever means, and there are various means to do this, then you are S.O.L with the next 7 years of your life spent behind bars, mopping floors.

Obviously every scenario presented is under an extreme circumstance, but these extreme circumstances happen more often than not.

Comment

Enough is enough! Now is the time for serious breast control. Tell Obama we need a ban on assault breasts, high capacity bras, and large caliber implants.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2486189.html

We need to issue nipple shields to protect eyes too.

Comment

Everyone knows the guns aren't the reason we have a high murder rate. Rap Music and the "gang bang" culture is

Comment

Working...
                      X