Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live link to Obamas "Gun control proposal".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    there's your key word ^^^ if for some reason that's the case, you tell me how many of those murders were caused by law abiding citizens that own firearms...I'll wait...
    whatever bro you know you're owned. Millions of stolen guns are on the street causing most of the murders. Dumb ass "law abiding" citizens are to careless with there guns so they are stolen constantly. I happen to know from my bad days you can get 5-6 at a time easy from one stop.

Do the law abiding owners who's idea of storage is a night stand, under a mattress, or in a closet share some of the blame because they left 12 guns around without a safe? Doesn't matter. That's the fact of why there are so many illegal guns on the street with scratched of serial numbers. Couple bodies on the gun hey the price goes down. Think about that the next time a close friend or family member of yours gets his head blown off. There's at least an 80% chance that gun was owned legally once upon a time.

But what do you care right the closest you come to dealing with violence is watching it on tv or fantasizing about "taking down an attacker" with your pecker in your hand.

DUHHHHHHH I'll WAIT.....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      I'm anti gun control, but I hate these fools acting like guns are only dangerous in the hands of criminals or psychos. I've known more people shot because of incompetence with a firearm than I've known to be shot by criminals and who've shot criminals combined.
      Thats because of where you live. It's easy to be pro gun when the violence doesn't affect you. Tell me how you feel when you had 5 friends shot just in 2012. That's the problem with you rubs you think everyone lives your rosy life. You don't have bodies piling up every time you turn around like a lot of us do. That's why you think everything is fine and nothing needs to be done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          whatever bro you know you're owned. Millions of stolen guns are on the street causing most of the murders. Dumb ass "law abiding" citizens are to careless with there guns so they are stolen constantly. I happen to know from my bad days you can get 5-6 at a time easy from one stop.

Do the law abiding owners who's idea of storage is a night stand, under a mattress, or in a closet share some of the blame because they left 12 guns around without a safe? Doesn't matter. That's the fact of why there are so many illegal guns on the street with scratched of serial numbers. Couple bodies on the gun hey the price goes down. Think about that the next time a close friend or family member of yours gets his head blown off. There's at least an 80% chance that gun was owned legally once upon a time.

But what do you care right the closest you come to dealing with violence is watching it on tv or fantasizing about "taking down an attacker" with your pecker in your hand.

DUHHHHHHH I'll WAIT.....
          People in the US are not accountable for things like that but they should be. If your gun is stolen, you should go to jail if you did not properly secure your gun

The US should implement a law like Israel, one of the safest "gun countries". In Israel, the law requires that if you’re not carrying the gun on you in your home, the weapon MUST be locked under two locks: the house lock and a safe inside the house. If your firearm is stolen and the police discovered that you were negligent about securing it, you go to jail for 7 years. Simple.

Comment

I read a statistic where it says there are some 280,000,000 firearms circulating among the American population alone. Creating a ban on firearms now at this present time will do very little to preventing the crime statistics. Even with that many guns in circulation the crime statistics have been decreasing steadily each decade. Then comes along a couple of maniacs who go on killing sprees and spark up this whole debate. In any case there was an assault rifle ban from 1994-2004, in that period of time there was virtually no difference between assault rifle deaths prior to 1994 and up to 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Thats because of where you live. It's easy to be pro gun when the violence doesn't affect you. Tell me how you feel when you had 5 friends shot just in 2012. That's the problem with you rubs you think everyone lives your rosy life. You don't have bodies piling up every time you turn around like a lot of us do. That's why you think everything is fine and nothing needs to be done.
              I'm sorry your reading comprehension is terrible, but Im not going to dumb down my posts so that you can understand my position. I also almost guarantee you're soft and that the only bodies piling up around you are on your tv and your xbox. Take your ignorant ethug ass somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                People in the US are not accountable for things like that but they should be. If your gun is stolen, you should go to jail if you did not properly secure your gun

The US should implement a law like Israel, one of the safest "gun countries". In Israel, the law requires that if you’re not carrying the gun on you in your home, the weapon MUST be locked under two locks: the house lock and a safe inside the house. If your firearm is stolen and the police discovered that you were negligent about securing it, you go to jail for 7 years. Simple.
                Thats utterly ridiculous. What if I wanted to frame you? If I am your wife or husband, close friend or distant friend whatever the case and I do not like you, but I find a way to steal your gun then you are telling me the owner of the firearm that I should go to jail for 7 years?

There is a much simpler solution. More advanced background checks, as well as registering your firearm with the police department. Second, installing at least one police officer inside a school/mall like they have at the DMV to keep watch for the whole day. Its not like the cops are on any serious duty patrolling the streets hoping to find a car to give a ticket to.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Thats utterly ridiculous. What if I wanted to frame you? If I am your wife or husband, close friend or distant friend whatever the case and I do not like you, but I find a way to steal your gun then you are telling me the owner of the firearm that I should go to jail for 7 years?

There is a much simpler solution. More advanced background checks, as well as registering your firearm with the police department. Second, installing at least one police officer inside a school/mall like they have at the DMV to keep watch for the whole day. Its not like the cops are on any serious duty patrolling the streets hoping to find a car to give a ticket to.
                  If you're not responsible to secure your firearm you aren't responsible enough to own your firearm. I disagree with a 7yr prison sentence, but Id say to strip your right to own a firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

Did you actually read my entire post or somehow skipped to the last line?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Did you actually read my entire post or somehow skipped to the last line?
                      I read your whole post and it sucked.

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                      If you're not responsible to secure your firearm you aren't responsible enough to own your firearm. I disagree with a 7yr prison sentence, but Id say to strip your right to own a firearm.
                      Thats more reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X