Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Village was nice though when I went, alot of sex toy shops I will say.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Well its apparently a puerto rican's second home outside of the island, so Ill have to say no.
      Puerto Ricans are who opened the Latin Flavor door for all the other Latinos that followed, and pretty much still following. Visited Spanish Harlem last year and now it looks like Puerto Rican and Mexican Harlem (its fine with me because I understand how things change with time) but like I said before the nostalgia of the past will never die.

Comment

Man it doesn't matter what time of the day it is New York is always awake and vibrant. When I came home from Canda it was 4 AM in the morning on a Monday and I had to STAND UP on the damn train. The train was packed at 4am man. Only in New York.

Comment

To kick off season 2 of The Best Show in the Universe, I got tired of dealing with pompous New Yorkers and decided to take them down a peg. This doesn't mean I hate New York, but I know all you slobbering, crybaby losers are going to bitch anyway. Considering all things I could have shit on about NYC, I let you off lightly.

And before you have an anger-induced paroxysmal fit, Time reports that there are over 13,000 bodegas in New York, and my own research has found that there are fewer than 100 "real" grocery stores in New York (yes, even counting shitty-ass Gristedes and C-Town). So that accounts for less than 0.7% of places people buy their groceries. I'm right, you're wrong and you can all feast on my dick, which is stocked in ample supply in your grocer's deli aisle. Just not in New York.

Comment

NYC is one of the biggest roach infested cities in the US and by roach infested I mean people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

To kick off season 2 of The Best Show in the Universe, I got tired of dealing with pompous New Yorkers and decided to take them down a peg. This doesn't mean I hate New York, but I know all you slobbering, crybaby losers are going to bitch anyway. Considering all things I could have shit on about NYC, I let you off lightly.

And before you have an anger-induced paroxysmal fit, Time reports that there are over 13,000 bodegas in New York, and my own research has found that there are fewer than 100 "real" grocery stores in New York (yes, even counting shitty-ass Gristedes and C-Town). So that accounts for less than 0.7% of places people buy their groceries. I'm right, you're wrong and you can all feast on my dick, which is stocked in ample supply in your grocer's deli aisle. Just not in New York.
              Didnt look at video because I know you can pretty much crap on every city in America or anywhere for that matter.
              But I do hear the bodega crap. Its basically a bunch of immigrants with no education saving up money to rent a store lot. Lack of education and or English leaves them little room for career choices. But hey thats just the way it is. Same thing goes with all the Barber shops. In the 70's and 80's most of the Barber shops were Black, Italian and Puerto Rican owned (half of them were guys who learned to cut hair in jail) now its immigrants who learned in their country or in jail. Lack of options drives you to these types of careers ( not all of course). Do I even have to discuss the cabs and Taxi's?

Comment

New York is shit.

The only thing I respect about that City is the NYPD keeping all the thugs and crime on check

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Well Manhattan more specifically?.
                  Are you kidding me? NYC is the capital of the world, it is a melting pot of all cultures, and the food is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    New York is shit.

The only thing I respect about that City is the NYPD keeping all the thugs and crime on check
                    Thats funny coming from a "cholo" in Los Angeles...lmao..
                    The only thing I respect is LAPD for beating the crap out of you losers.

Comment

If I ever left Vegas it would be for Philly, or LA. Most likely Philly... Every time I consider it I just can't imagine leaving Vegas though.

I'd love to visit NYC. I'm sure I would like it. The prices have really turned me off to the idea of possible relocation though. Maybe if I was still 20...

Comment

Working...
                      X