Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im depressed. but thank u guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i get that girl in your avy's name? an possibly an email?

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
      you're 20 years old.

start treating people with respect and get rid of this stupid "game" you've invented. you probably had a nice girl and you ruined it because of some psychological mishap that leaves you treating women like points.

long story short, you need to grow up.
      10 year old Barnburner talking to adult: You need to grow up son.

Lol jk, bro. Man, 16 years old schooling men in boxing, science, women. One of my favorite posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
        can i get that girl in your avy's name? an possibly an email?
        Timmy, what are you thinking? Lol, don't do anything like tell on him. That wouldn't be cool, I think 20 posters sh-tting on him and his behavior is enough.

Comment

Sorry I meant girlfriend.

Er, I'm sure a lot of people aren't unfaithful lowlifes and value their partners trust in them?

You said in another thread you hit her or something.
          Take him out, mate. Go on.

He said he would be any Scot, any time. Even on Queen Street

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            shes not my wife yet bra, and I didn't beat her.

yes I cheated but who hasn't?????
            Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            sad. but i have actually did it to my girl..
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...580262&page=10

you've admitted to hitting her before bro!

you cheated and now have to take what ever comes your way but the hitting her its what bothers me, I have a daughter like many here have kids, nieces or sisters also and I'll be damn some young 20yr old punk would to lay a finger on my kid.
            Last edited by -jose-; 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Take him out, mate. Go on.

He said he would be any Scot, any time. Even on Queen Street
              i'll kill him.

11am saturday, glasgow queen street.

bring lots of buckfast and heroin if you want mercy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Timmy, what are you thinking? Lol, don't do anything like tell on him. That wouldn't be cool, I think 20 posters sh-tting on him and his behavior is enough.
                she's cute, i was hoping to drop some lyrics on her.

Comment

Kev, come on man. i ain't telling on nobody...except pb32 - regularly.

Comment

My e-penis is THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....................... ...........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSs BIG!

Comment

you're 20 years old.

start treating people with respect and get rid of this stupid "game" you've invented. you probably had a nice girl and you ruined it because of some psychological mishap that leaves you treating women like points.

long story short, you need to grow up.
                      i respect your opinion mate and thanks for all of that, but i didn't invented the game. Somebody offered it to me a couple of years ago. I just took it as another learning being an open minded guy. I tried to apply it, it perfectly worked. I thought I was just lucky so I tried it to another, easy cake. and the story goes on and on.

Its funny how those guys who shared it to me are all now in awe and I could outgame them all at anyday. But my conscience is the one killing me.. its like im not perfectly built for it but I wanted the power and had it.

Again im not trying to tell you that I'm right on this, I just want you to know some of the missing parts.The game helped many people too, they have found what they're looking for. Guys are now getting married.

that is why im gonna stop applying the game. I will now save that relationship and focus on helping those who needed it. Actually there's a forum of master pick up artists. but I chose to put this on boxingscene because I know Im gonna get rip.. And that's what i need to wake up.

Comment

Working...
                      X