Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im depressed. but thank u guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't shock me if all his bullshyt is copy and paste jobs from other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      For the last two years I have also devoted my life to the underground pick up community. I suggest you guys read the book "the game" and "rules of the game" by Neil Strauss. it teaches you the ultimate method on how to pick up girls at any day of the week, easier than you can imagine.
      from an average frustrated chump to a superstar. thats how it'll change your life.. from a masterbater to a sex God. its funny how I wanna be a great boyfriend but at the same time be a master pick up artist. but it is what it is. tell me if it changed yours
      Is this guy fucking serious?

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Wouldn't shock me if all his bullshyt is copy and paste jobs from other sites.
      I copied a piece from his post and did a google search. The only positive match that appeared was this thread so I doubt it.

Comment

hahahaha. oh my God. these guys are kicking me while im down.. I just thought about something and shared it because one of my days is not better than the others. what the F is wrong with that?? yes this is definitely the wrong place but it just happened that some of the funny threads lighted some part of my day doesn't mean it ain't worth mentioning. I don't allow one bad day to to make me believe Im having one bad life.

yes im definitely all twisted up right now with the game and getting serious. but thats natural im a man who has goals and desires. young and impulsive. I dont regret having to learn it or I would have never had her in the first place.

thats the problem when you have the power to pick up and choose. you become obsessed on applying what works for you.. and seeing it work perfectly is satisfying..

i know all you guys are grown ups, has tons of experience and has their own methods on getting girls, but what about those people who don't??? I see a lot of Average frustrated chump threads here saying "what am i gonna do with this pretty girl and the office cause she's looking at me" kinda stuffs.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just shared that for people who wants to know the method, I'm glad to be of help to them. No harm done. I'm a type of guy who continuously learn and grow everyday.

And for what I felt yesterday, that was pretty much understandable too..
        I got butthurt by something so shallow because I'm not use to being on the losing side.
        I didn't overreact or anything at all.

Comment

you still cheated on your wife and beat her.

therefore you are a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            you still cheated on your wife and beat her.

therefore you are a moron.
            shes not my wife yet bra, and I didn't beat her.

yes I cheated but who hasn't?????

Comment

shes not my wife yet bra, and I didn't beat her.

yes I cheated but who hasn't?????
              Sorry I meant girlfriend.

Er, I'm sure a lot of people aren't unfaithful lowlifes and value their partners trust in them?

You said in another thread you hit her or something.

Comment

The game also has a reality game show titled "The next pick up artist". I have only seen two seasons of it. Just sharing in case anybody wants to see how it works and prefers it rather than reading.

Comment

If she's cheating on you, you're just gonna have to take it on the chin.

I mean...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574242

Come on man.

If you cheat, okay...everyone does it nowadays. But to openly talk about it, show pictures, give names, damn near boasting about it, that is taking it too far.

Don't see it as kicking you while you're down, just a reminder of what you did. You never thought of what if some one knows your girl and knows you post here and showed her that thread? You are very open about who you are and what you do and you you just give out TMI[too much info].

The point is not that maybe some one snitched on you, it's just karma coming back to get you in the worst way. At least she never knew about you cheating, so she was never hurt. But you're getting to see her with this guy, and that's the worse, when you know. Who knows, maybe she suspected something and that is why she changed her attitude with you and is seeing this other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
                    Sorry I meant girlfriend.

Er, I'm sure a lot of people aren't unfaithful lowlifes and value their partners trust in them?

You said in another thread you hit her or something.
                    yes bra, I have no excuses for the whole cheating thing... I just happen to get caught in the middle of the game.. That's where my dilemma lies. Some people are either full force good or full force bad. I wouldn't be posting here at all if not a single part of me still believes on what is right, that's why its too damn hard for me. call me an idiot for everything I've done, but life just happened.

The game's logic is pretty much flawed, its emotional rather than logical..

Maybe I'm not the kind of guy who should be in it. Only the more heartless ones. I just thought it was another form of learning yet it devoured a huge part of my soul.

Comment

yes bra, I have no excuses for the whole cheating thing... I just happen to get caught in the middle of the game.. That's where my dilemma lies. Some people are either full force good or full force bad. I wouldn't be posting here at all if not a single part of me still believes on what is right, that's why its too damn hard for me. call me an idiot for everything I've done, but life just happened.

The game's logic is pretty much flawed, its emotional rather than logical..

Maybe I'm not the kind of guy who should be in it. Only the more heartless ones. I just thought it was another form of learning yet it devoured a huge part of my soul.
                      you're 20 years old.

start treating people with respect and get rid of this stupid "game" you've invented. you probably had a nice girl and you ruined it because of some psychological mishap that leaves you treating women like points.

long story short, you need to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X