No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    not me.. im coming back as a white shark and eat that guy who became a sea lion.
    That's Hiduism and bhuddism but I'm not really sure.They believe in reincarnation and there are mystical occurences unexpainable to human minds that will back up their claim that reincarnation is true.

Comment

I know that their are very loving sincere ******s(who often times make better *********s than many western civ *********s) and their are extremist jackasses. But their are extremist jackasses in every group. I also believe that the messages that jesus taught and muhammad taught are very different, yet somehow ******s can reconcile this.

Jesus: love/pray for your enemies, turn your cheek if you are stricken, give to the theif who wants your tunic, etc.

Muhammad: cut out the theifs eyes and hands and torture/kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        They will just tell you they are being misinterpreted.....
        Then I'll go and find the context it was in but that shouldn't be necessary as it is obvious to any clear minded individual what it's telling me to do.

Comment

One thing I can conclude after reading so many arguments and debates about religions is that debates about religion doesn't lead to specific truths because of different(opposing) assumptions and definitions. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            I'm going to throw some Qu'ran quotes around.

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of ******s] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
            Yes Quran says ''kill them'' but it add and says ''if they attack you'' and its adds again, says ''peace is alwasy better than war''

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              Yes Quran says ''kill them'' but it add and says ''if they attack you'' and its adds again, says ''peace is alwasy better than war''
              What verse does it add "if they attack you" or "peace is always better than war."

Don't try and twist it, it clearly states to kill non-believers.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
                What verse does it add "if they attack you" or "peace is always better than war."

Don't try and twist it, it clearly states to kill non-believers.

2:190 : Fight with them who want to figth with you. But never do not over-things . Dont attack unfairly to anyone

2:191 : Fight them and kill them, if they dont attack you, dont attack them. they forcibly kicked out you from your home.

Comment

2:190 : Fight with them who want to figth with you. But never do not over-things . Dont attack unfairly to anyone

2:191 : Fight them and kill them, if they dont attack you, dont attack them. they forcibly kicked out you from your home.
                  why should there be fighting and attacking in the first place?

can they just leave people who don't share their beliefs alone?

Comment

190. Fight in the cause of Allah, those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
                    191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

http://www.greatbooks.org/fileadmin/...2-190-195.html

I know there are different types of the book, what one is your source?

Comment

organised religions...

Comment

Working...
                      X