No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    "i believe in a peaceful, benevolent God that is why i have to behead you..."
    I'm no b*tch, but beheadings are brutal man, and the people (muslim extremists) who perform and embrace them are cowardly pieces of subhuman ****.

It takes a serious lack of balls to tie a guy up and have 3-5 guys hold him down while you murder him in a most ghastly manner.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I'm no b*tch, but beheadings are brutal man, and the people (muslim extremists) who perform and embrace them are cowardly pieces of subhuman ****.

It takes a serious lack of balls to tie a guy up and have 3-5 guys hold him down while you murder him in a most ghastly manner.
      and they slaughter chickens in the most humane way in accordance to halal guidelines...

while they take the head off of a "non believer" a person, a fellow human being in a very apalling way...

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
        What proof do you have of this, he was sent as a mercy to mankind an example of the characteristic of prophet Mohammed

The story related about this incident, mentions a neighbor of the Prophet that tried her best to irritate him by throwing garbage in his way every day. One day, when he walked out of his home there was no garbage. This made the Prophet inquire about the old woman and he came to know that she was sick. The Prophet went to visit her and offer any assistance she might need. The old woman was extremely humbled and at the same time ashamed of her actions in light of the concern that the Prophet showed her

also a mercy to his enemies

The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”
        It's called the Hadiths and you should read them because they are regarded as highly as the Quran is in terms of truth and the story of Mohamed.

The story has been documented in detail by his biographers, surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, rape of women and children, sale of these victims after rape, trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam which ironically was supposed to mean peace. He organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.

Comment

I'm Muslim myself and what makes me angry is when I see vile videos of these so called Muslims beheading in the name of God. These waste mans are so backward minded that they haven't even read the Koran properly without being brainwashed by some cave man giving him orders that go against the teaching of the Koran and Propher Mohammed.

A verse from the Koran about killing Innocent people

whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all mankind; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all mankind

Comment

These conversations began to evolve into insults. Learn to be respectful.
            Dont speak the sentences which you cannot say to face of muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              It's called the Hadiths and you should read them because they are regarded as highly as the Quran is in terms of truth and the story of Mohamed.

The story has been documented in detail by his biographers, surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, rape of women and children, sale of these victims after rape, trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam which ironically was supposed to mean peace. He organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.
              Have you studied the Hadith for yourself, there are Muslim who spend there lifetime assembling the hadith and organizing it and yet you bring up something that you might of heard someone say or got it from Google. Give me the exact hadith number and also which book hadith you got these information from so I can look them up

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                I'm Muslim myself and what makes me angry is when I see vile videos of these so called Muslims beheading in the name of God. These waste mans are so backward minded that they haven't even read the Koran properly without being brainwashed by some cave man giving him orders that go against the teaching of the Koran and Propher Mohammed.

A verse from the Koran about killing Innocent people

whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all mankind; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all mankind
                The bold is exactly why these people do as they do : They are so deranged that they believe that the act of killing a non-muslim isn't murder. They consider it manslaughter (which is permitted) because, to them, it's not an act of malice but an act of salvation, or more commonly, jihad.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  These conversations began to evolve into insults. Learn to be respectful.
                  Dont speak the sentences which you cannot say to face of muslims.
                  Be respectful of what?

Cowardly extremists who murder innocent people like livestock in the name of God?

Never.

**** that, **** them, and **** you for demanding that I show respect to such vile and recreant scum.

I'll say that to anybody's face.

Comment

Nice vid.

This guy Hitchens tells the truth about the danish Muhammed cartoons and the Salman Rusdie fatwah which tells us that muslims is against free press and freedom os speech which is the very core of the values of the western world.

It was indeed unbelieveable that ambassadors of all(?) the muslim countries had a meeting with the danish PM asking him to legislate on what the newspapers must write about.

Comment

• im not insulting anyone... i got friends and family who are muslims...

im just having a hard time reconciling the concept of a benevolent God with violent acts... be it islam, catholicism or judaism...

Comment

Working...
                      X