Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a good friend who's a Muslim so he keeps me informed and always tells me about the misconceptions. As Terrel said, the media is ****ing bollocks

Comment

• America might be the biggest ****s in the world but they're only human, power corrupts and although they think they know everything - they aren't doing inhumane acts in the name of nothing. At least they're getting something out of these wars.

I couldn't really care about 'my mate's a Muslim and he said...', it's better to look at each end of the scale. I'm sure you have some very loving and helpful Muslims who dedicate their lives to helping persons of all creeds but on the other end, they're killing many innocent people in the name of a paedophile.

Their minds are being poisoned that the West are their enemies and it's religion which is making sane people do evil things, not just Islam. Although, in this day and age it is mainly Islam. I'm sure Christians still burn witches in Africa and behead ****sexuals but they obviously aren't as much of a threat as someone who'll kill hundreds of innocent people because of the promise or martyrdom and virgins.

Bottom line, religion is evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        America might be the biggest ****s in the world but they're only human, power corrupts and although they think they know everything - they aren't doing inhumane acts in the name of nothing. At least they're getting something out of these wars.

I couldn't really care about 'my mate's a Muslim and he said...', it's better to look at each end of the scale. I'm sure you have some very loving and helpful Muslims who dedicate their lives to helping persons of all creeds but on the other end, they're killing many innocent people in the name of a paedophile.

Their minds are being poisoned that the West are their enemies and it's religion which is making sane people do evil things, not just Islam. Although, in this day and age it is mainly Islam. I'm sure Christians still burn witches in Africa and behead ****sexuals but they obviously aren't as much of a threat as someone who'll kill hundreds of innocent people because of the promise or martyrdom and virgins.

Bottom line, religion is evil.
        Especially primitive cults that expect humanity to step back 200 years.

Comment

• With all of the gore cut out, so as not to offend the blind or our peaceful Muslim brothers.

Comment

• Dance

Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 01-12-2013, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              There are condemns of some countries. You dont see because you have a big prejudice and dont want to research. Look I will speak more hard with you , do you know who is the world's most big terrorist ? You , so usa. You'r the world most big terrorist. do you remember what I said , before you talk about others , look yourself , okey . How dare you trying to judge Islam ? Shuttt !
              This thread is about what we know about islam. Why don't you educate me and tell me which countries that has condemned this fatwa on Rushdie and the cartoonist?

I honestly don't know. Maybe these are the righterous and true muslims?

Comment

• The late (and great) Atheist author, philosopher, intellectual, and commentator Christopher Hitchens allowed Salman Rushdie to stay in his home for quite some time during that particularly dark period of Rushdie's life when he was in serious danger of being assassinated by Islamic extremists.

Proof that morality is innate to our species, and not governed by faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  This thread is about what we know about islam. Why don't you educate me and tell me which countries that has condemned this fatwa on Rushdie and the cartoonist?

I honestly don't know. Maybe these are the righterous and true muslims?
                  Research it . Start on Saudi. All muslims are true muslim who abide the Quran.
                  Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 01-12-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Or the Quran was "written" by an illiterate warlord from Arabia.
                    Some noob with three posts attempted to red K me for this post. He was called Bicep. Henceforth he shall be known as Johnny Redsquare.

Comment

• Originally posted by zaheer
                      I don't know much about the religion, but here are some quotes from non Muslim scholars about their book and prophet.
                      You killed off this thread with these what, ten posts. Because it was boring. Boring.

Oh and claiming to not know much about the religion when you have previously claimed to belong to it? What does the quran say about lying?

Comment

Working...
                      X