No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    What do you know about my religion and the great god Zeus?
    I know that he can shoot lightning bolts out of his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      I deleted what I wrote, no more I dotn want to speak about this issue. I feel sick.
      i can imagine: you are a peaceful guy who has some difficulties expressing himself in english, your cherished beliefs challenged on all fronts by "death row" level foes for 3 days running...

man you will really feel sick...

stop posting in this thread for a while and give yourself some breathing room...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        i can imagine: you are a peaceful guy who has some difficulties expressing himself in english, your cherished beliefs challenged on all fronts by "death row" level foes for 3 days running...

man you will really feel sick...

stop posting in this thread for a while and give yourself some breathing room...
        Ha-ha-ha ,so comic .

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Are you aware of there being a fatwa on the cartoonist who made one of the Muhammad cartoons?

And what about author Salman Rushdie?

What do you think of those deathsentences?
        Did you read what I wrote ? This is not problem of Islam. Everyone has a brain, we cannot control all people one by one.

Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 01-11-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Ha-ha-ha ,so comic .

Did you read what I wrote ? This is not problem of Islam. Everyone has a brain, we cannot control all people one by one.

There has been several attempts on the cartoonists life all in the name of Allah.

I believe the fatwa on Rushdie is made by Iran. In the name of Allah.

What do you think of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            There has been several attempts on the cartoonists life all in the name of Allah.

I dont remember so much that what sect publishing to death fetwas.

This cartoons are provocative , they are deliberately, to create confusion. This provocateurs can use only ignorant people and they say their to people ''look this is islam, you see''

They live with fear of death, live like as a ghost, a bad life style. Some of them killed, unsolved. There are fatwas for mickey mouse and tom-jerry, they must killed.

Comment

You see these fatwas are what people make on the spot, and I don't understand why they make these fatwas in the name of Allah as it's supposed to validate it's meaning. God did not come down to earth to legislate these fatwas so I don't know why it's given out.

Comment

• evidently they post videos on the internet of guys cutting themselves with swords ...

Comment

I dont remember so much that what sect publishing to death fetwas.

This cartoons are provocative , they are deliberately, to create confusion. This provocateurs can use only ignorant people and they say their to people ''look this is islam, you see''

They live with fear of death, live like as a ghost, a bad life style. Some of them killed, unsolved. There are fatwas for mickey mouse and tom-jerry, they must killed.
                  The cartoonist and Rushdie live with bodyguards because muslims felt their prophet was insulted by a drawing and a book. I haven't heard a single muslim condemn this fatwa.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    evidently they post videos on the internet of guys cutting themselves with swords ...
                    If committing heinous acts of brutality is what your religion calls upon in order to prove your commitment to God then it's better they cut themselves with swords than behead non-Muslims with knives.

Comment

The cartoonist and Rushdie live with bodyguards because muslims felt their prophet was insulted by a drawing and a book. I haven't heard a single muslim condemn this fatwa.
                      There are condemns of some countries. You dont see because you have a big prejudice and dont want to research. Look I will speak more hard with you , do you know who is the world's most big terrorist ? You , so usa. You'r the world most big terrorist. do you remember what I said , before you talk about others , look yourself , okey . How dare you trying to judge Islam ? Shuttt !

Comment

Working...
                      X