Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    When I'm confused and having problems in life I often ask myself............"What would Leon do?"

Hey, what do you tell a woman that has 2 black eyes? You don't tell her anything, you already told the b1tch twice
    hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post

Timmy, if you are having violent thoughts maybe you need to reconsider the relationship, its tough but ofter these things just go from bad to worst.
      I know no one wants to hear that but violence will wreck your life forever.
      that was my first thought before i decided to write about it here.

i don't think we'll be breaking up though and I really want to believe that I would never lose control to the point where I would ever hit her. Hell, she's taken swings at me a few times, over the years, and I never have.

i don't think me getting violent is inevitable by any stretch/
      Last edited by T.Horton; 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        As boxing fans, we do tend to get these thoughts (hitting) more than average people, I think. Communication is the key to a good relationship. Next time you feel that way, tell her "Honey, I don't know why, but I feel like beating the crap out of you". lol
        see now, this i can dig. i do picture myself punching people i get pissed at, all the time.

Comment

Only thing that was near me was a massive breeze-block wall, had to pay about £10000 in damages but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
            that was my first thought before i decided to write about it here.

i don't think we'll be breaking up though and I really want to believe that I would never lose control to the point where I would ever hit her. Hell, she's taken swings at me a few times, over the years, and I never have.

i don't think me getting violent is inevitable by any stretch/
            What you need to do is make a 90s RNB thread for her!

Comment

see now, this i can dig. i do picture myself punching people i get pissed at, all the time.
              Me too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                What you need to do is make a 90s RNB thread for her!

Comment

Timmeh gets framed by King Meat (Wearing Green). Then King Meat sends a giant hoodlum after Timmeh.

Then Timmeh and King Meat have their final showdown near the end of the movie. I'm the bada$$ with the hook hand. :-)
                  Last edited by deanrw; 01-04-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I looked right in her face and put a hole through my door. I was patching the door a few hours later lol... Id never hit her, most Ive done is move her out of the way when she doesnt want me to leave the room because she wants to finish the fight.
                    Lol I can relate. How about throwing things on the floor like cellphones just because she keeps on accusing about a woman's harmless text or tvs rc just coz of lil things that upsets her yet wants to persecute for life?

Comment

Since I been married I have never been that mad at her. But before I was married I had been in a couple relationships where the girl deserved it, I avoided the temptation somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X