Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You weren't that mad, but had thoughts of killing her? I think that would scare me too. Its not normal to have those thoughts.
    No. I was not OUTWARDLY mad as in, she didn't know that I was pissed.

it was mild agitation that just flipped to violent in my brain. i am not sure if i am conveying this properly.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      You weren't that mad, but had thoughts of killing her? I think that would scare me too. Its not normal to have those thoughts.
      further, I didn't have thoughts of killing her. It was just a violent thought. One shot is all i pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
        i didn't even get outwardly mad.
        Maybe that's what you're doing wrong. Knock back a few brews, chuck on a wife beater and let her know what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Maybe that's what you're doing wrong. Knock back a few brews, chuck on a wife beater and let her know what time it is.

I'd rather bring the ruckus in a different way.

Comment

a word of advice, fellas.

if throwing/breaking something in the house or even shaking them doesn't work on the chick..... get rid of her.

a chick that needs to get hit before they stfu is not a keeper.

save yourself the drama.

Comment

I've never hit my wife. We've argued, I've slammed ****, but I'd never touch her in that manner.

But....I did belly to back suplex a girl when I was 13 because she hit my little brother with a rock.
              Last edited by RL_GMA; 01-04-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

man - i just try to keep my cool when half the time i am on the edge of losing my temper all the time.

it's why i always have my laptop ON. you guys keep me loose.
                Im not that old but i have come to realize something;
                our wives complain about things that mean a lot to them but not to you,
                however, us men, will often fail to bring up that which we consider worth a discussion.

Example: Wife complains about the mess, men fail to to bring up the useless waist of money in buying all these damn decorations.(in looking at the stupid candles right now )

Timmy, if you are having violent thoughts maybe you need to reconsider the relationship, its tough but ofter these things just go from bad to worst.
                I know no one wants to hear that but violence will wreck your life forever.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  I've never hit my wife. We've argued, I've slammed ****, but I'd never touch her in that manner.

But....I did belly to back suplex'd a girl when I was 13 because she hit my little brother with a rock.
                  I put my sister in the chicken wing....i was just practicing my moves.

Comment

I'd rather bring the ruckus in a different way.
                    When I'm confused and having problems in life I often ask myself............"What would Leon do?"

Hey, what do you tell a woman that has 2 black eyes? You don't tell her anything, you already told the b1tch twice

Comment

further, I didn't have thoughts of killing her. It was just a violent thought. One shot is all i pictured.
                      As boxing fans, we do tend to get these thoughts (hitting) more than average people, I think. Communication is the key to a good relationship. Next time you feel that way, tell her "Honey, I don't know why, but I feel like beating the crap out of you". lol

Comment

Working...
                      X