Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wish your fellow posters a happy new year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    is it scary im listening to guns and roses welcome to the jungle! lol
    People from the other house party are in our house now They are attacking our table LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      I feel like those booties are swaying to those loud explosions outside our home hehehe. Thanks chiefz.
      You welcome Unc. Its the least I can do. If they gave us the thread we've all been waitin for. Then the gifts would be sooooooo much better.

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      is it scary im listening to guns and roses welcome to the jungle! lol
      When traveling with Unc Kad, Hugh mah homie; Death even stops following you. So theres never a place that is scary when with Uncle Kadyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        You welcome Unc. Its the least I can do. If they gave us the thread we've all been waitin for. Then the gifts would be sooooooo much better.

When traveling with Unc Kad, Hugh mah homie; Death even stops following you. So theres never a place that is scary when with Uncle Kadyo.
        LOL!!!!

Our table. The roasted pig hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

thanks for the heads up chief,i feel unstoppable now

Comment

Nice pics chief!!!!! err..................
            Uncle, dont tell me you forgot I'm an original with the as$ pics. I just dabble around now ever since the censorship started ive been low key.

Im halfway considering a few thread bumps to reestablish my rep now.

Comment

LOL!!!!

Our table. The roasted pig hasn't arrived yet.

that looks very very nice uncle k,i hope you enjoy man! im very jealous

Comment

Happy New Year to all, wishing you the best, party like a rock star and be extra safe out there..

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Uncle, dont tell me you forgot I'm an original with the as$ pics. I just dabble around now ever since the censorship started ive been low key.

Im halfway considering a few thread bumps to reestablish my rep now.
                  Hahahaha must be the age hahahahaha.

Comment

Happy New Year Collector/GIMP/Hugh mah homie. May you and yours have one helluva New Years bash. And may your 2013 be a million times more sucessful than 2012 on all fronts potna.

Have some New Years ass curtousy of me.

Mah bruhnlaw. Hny to you and Mrs Chief with lotsa love from my family here.

Now i want the gif of her walking towards me.

Comment

Now if you take the wallet pic out you can get that threesome you've always wanted, but never asked for. I doubt the wallet pic will say no to you and her:

j/k. But the gif is for you mah homie. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
                      I would but I'm afraid she installed a secret camera in the picture
                      Feliz Aņo Chief!

Comment

Working...
                      X