Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wish your fellow posters a happy new year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    san miguel beer pale pilsen. if there'a a pinoy store near you try it.

nah! no pinoy stores around here they all went out of business after Pacquiao lost just kidding, the reason I asked was because my neighbor is Philippine and he once gave me a beer that looked similar to that bottle shape but if I recall correctly I think the color of the bottle was green.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      i was looking at the original sam miguel abt an hour ago,i went with corona its nice.
      Haven't tried corona. There's none here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Happy New Year Collector/GIMP/Hugh mah homie. May you and yours have one helluva New Years bash. And may your 2013 be a million times more sucessful than 2012 on all fronts potna.

Have some New Years ass curtousy of me.

Damn! Chief every time you post something I get a boner (no ****)
        Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          nah! no pinoy stores around here they all went out of business after Pacquiao lost just kidding, the reason I asked was because my neighbor is Philippine and he once gave me a beer that looked similar to that bottle shape but if I recall correctly I think the color of the bottle was green.
          LOL pac can go wank for all I care.

Green? Maybe a thai beer hehehe.

Comment

Happy New Year chiefz!!!!!!
            Happy New Years Unc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May everything you could possible dream of come true in 2013. Here's some nice juicy booty for mah Unc.

And some stop pause booty too.

Comment

Happy New Years Unc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May everything you could possible dream of come true in 2013. Here's some nice juicy booty for mah Unc.

damn thats juicy

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Damn! Chief every time you post something I get a boner (no ****)
                Happy New Year!

Now if you take the wallet pic out you can get that threesome you've always wanted, but never asked for. I doubt the wallet pic will say no to you and her:

j/k. But the gif is for you mah homie. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel like those booties are swaying to those loud explosions outside our home hehehe. Thanks chiefz.

Comment

A pic from the street where I grew up. It's like a war zone out there haha

Comment

A pic from the street where I grew up. It's like a war zone out there haha

is it scary im listening to guns and roses welcome to the jungle! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X