Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people with kids get so butthurt by people who don't want their own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    having kids is one of those things "you are supposed to do". most ppl live their lives according to what they are supposed to do and when others break that mold it makes them uncomftorable.

it doesnt apply to everyone who has kids obviously, it really doesnt have alot to do with kids either. its just ppl with diffrent lifestyles regardless of how they may differ.

i really dont understand why some ppl cant handle that everyone doesnt want the same kind of life they do, but for some reason it scares them or something.
    Yeah I should have put "some people" in the thread title, but I just don't understand it. The case was a discussion that lead into a full on arguement on how I told a family member that they were one of those parent robots that puts their children in 12 sports and has to "keep up with the jones'" with technology and trends and all that crap, who lives vicariously through their children because their own life sucked so bad. lol...took it too far i know.

How would it look the other way around? If I were to apply the same connotation to a parent and summed up my idea of their life/future based on the fact that they chose to bring life into the world.

I liken the situation to religion, to the types of people who are nuts about religion. And when the topic comes up, it's a they're-right-and-everyone-else-is-wrong situation.

Comment

Working...
    X