Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once was explaining Alis jab in the first Frasier fight I think and i came up that he had a lazer jab stright and quick like a lazer and i liked it as my name in a boxing site like this one...

Comment

I got it as a name for graffiti but kept it as a nickname. A good amount of people call me that instead of my name.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        mine's 8/31!
        Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        8/28
        Salud!

Comment

I'm merely paying homage to Anakin Skywalker my hero. My name is a mixture of Jedi and Sith which he both embraced.
          Last edited by Jedi Vader; 12-27-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Back in the day my AIM handle was TheHappyDeliveryMan.

I am no longer happy

Comment

Back in the day my AIM handle was TheHappyDeliveryMan.

I am no longer happy

Comment

I made a Tensioner end up looking like the monster guy in the goonies in a fight. The tensioner was actually 63.

Comment

i have used gimp as a username on a forum before,i got a good reaction to it.my previous namre the collector was because i loved the film.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Explain the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name. This should be pretty interesting, am I right? Unless it's not.

I will begin. There was a time when I purchased a PS3, but I didn't really use it. I do not know much about video games, except I know I like all the 8-bit and 16-bit consoles and its games. I was fortunate to discover Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 for the PS3. Therefore, I went back to NES and purchased most Mega Man games from that series (1-6). Sparkman is the one of the bosses from Mega Man 3. Also, I really like video game music and will probably start a separate thread for the discussion of video game music. Also, my friend is a pothead and he likes the reference. Also, it has a boxing reference like, "getting sparked out." I love it.

Here is a video about the Spark Man level from Mega Man 3.
                      Part of the. Boxrec team

Comment

Working...
                      X