Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my av picture...Azad a rapper from Germany..calls himself the BoZz ...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Check my av picture...Azad a rapper from Germany..calls himself the BoZz ...
        I thought your username stands for your country of origin. This azad dude also a bosnian?

Comment

• I was working graveyard materials testing listening to alotof the big tymers when I discovered this site. Mannie Phresh

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            I thought your username stands for your country of origin. This azad dude also a bosnian?
            No I liked the name bozz because he used to call himself like that in his songs..

This guy lived in Germany but his origin is Kurdish..Kurdistan is not even a country I think..the Kurds are on the border of southern Iraq and Turkey..they're in war with the Turks they're fighting for independents because Kurdistan is not recognized..I don't even think it's on the map...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              No I liked the name bozz because he used to call himself like that in his songs..

This guy lived in Germany but his origin is Kurdish..Kurdistan is not even a country I think..the Kurds are on the border of southern Iraq and Turkey..they're in war with the Turks they're fighting for independents because Kurdistan is not recognized..I don't even think it's on the map...
              Yes, Kurdistan is not a country. Them kurds have been bullied by both sides for years. Reminds me of Saddam's bio-chemical experiment.

Comment

Yes, Kurdistan is not a country. Them kurds have been bullied by both sides for years. Reminds me of Saddam's bio-chemical experiment.
                Yea..we have lots of kurds here in Australia..some of them say they're Iraqis..they dont like the turks and the turks dont like them ..crazy **** all over the world

Comment

I always thought that your username was all about Orlando The Phenomenon Cruz. Guess I was wrong.
                  Haha nah, don't think I'd even heard of the guy till the thing about him being gay came out.

He might have took his nickname from Ronaldo as well though, who knows.

Comment

Working...
                  X