Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is self-explainatory...

Comment

• . . . . get in the car michael.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        U callin that amazing a$$ on the bike a critter?????
        don't use any more avis with ass because they got some lame ass members and mods in here that will report you and get you banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
          don't use any more avis with ass because they got some lame ass members and mods in here that will report you and get you banned.
          I know, it sucks.....

Comment

• Thought this thread would be pretty dull but I quite enjoyed reading about the methods to your madness'.

The Phenomenon.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Thought this thread would be pretty dull but I quite enjoyed reading about the methods to your madness'.

The Phenomenon.
              I always thought that your username was all about Orlando The Phenomenon Cruz. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Anorak threw a Nerf ball at me, hit me square on the chin. The viscious assault left me teetering to and fro just rockin in the breeze...............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Anorak threw a Nerf ball at me, hit me square on the chin. The viscious assault left me teetering to and fro just rockin in the breeze...............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    My first, Middle and last initial followed by the number 39 (the number I wore when my team won the pop warner state championship) and the number 52 (the number I wore for my junior and senior years when we were state champions). I also use these numbers as my bank pin, but not in the same order.
                    Brb stealing Jabs debit card

jk

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Brb stealing Jabs debit card

jk
                      You got to try 24 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X