Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 10)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    You sneaky basturd!!!! LOL
    Not sneaky. I basically just hate typing!LOL

Comment

Alright that's it, Dean and Kadyo stop flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Alright that's it, Dean and Kadyo stop flirting.
        We'll always save some for you Kev LOL

Comment

BIGSTEREOTYPE

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I can see him getting 100%, in fact, I'll be surprised if he doesn't.
            Chief will be the first to tell you this wasn't his year. He wasn't around for much of the year, like quite a few of us.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lol are you serious? I think EW/B is a legit poster though, I don't think he's an alt.

no, the other account is HIS alt

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Chief will be the first to tell you this wasn't his year. He wasn't around for much of the year, like quite a few of us.
                My Bruhnlaw knows me hella well. It's been a very busy year for me and Mrs. Chief. I try to get on as much as I can(check the site atleast 3 times a day), but have barely been able to contribute like times of old.

But Im extremely honored/honoured to be even mentioned in the runnings for poster of the year, and thank all ya'll for keepin this place alive and kickin, and handsdown my favorite website in the entire interwebz.

Ya'll are the biggest group of individuals that I consider true to life friends that I have not had the pleasure of shaking hands with and ordering a round of drinks for. I hope to meet quite a few of ya'll, and change that. Just dont drink ya potna to the poorhouse.

Comment

Id really like to see Dean and TBear in the finals. No bull****. They are two of the most under-rated posters on this site.

Comment

I voted for Chief he is a great poster I have had plenty of fun conversations with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I voted for Chief he is a great poster I have had plenty of fun conversations with.
                      My manly love for you Spray knows no boundries. I always click the thread if I see you done posted in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X