Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 10)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chief
    T Bear
    Cua

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      I feel bad for having left you out. If I included all the good posters, I'd need 25 polls.
      It is all good bro. I am not always around and most do not know me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        LOL..I am a useless voter. I have been voting for everyone name I recognize. Only the ones I don't I leave out.
        We're on the same boat, dean. On the assumption that people who we don't recognize, don't recognize us as well, so nobody's hurt.

Comment

To be quite fair most of the good ones are retired or semi retired from here like me.

From what little I've seen Bringer made a strong comeback - gets my vote.

Comment

It is all good bro. I am not always around and most do not know me anyway.
            You're on the same boat as EngorgedW/Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You're on the same boat as EngorgedW/Blood.
              Engorged is just an Alt of UltimateBoxa. That Mundine fanatic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                We're on the same boat, dean. On the assumption that people who we don't recognize, don't recognize us as well, so nobody's hurt.
                Well there are some here who I used to banter with all the time years ago. If I say something to them now I can tell they don't have a clue who I am!LOL

Comment

Engorged is just an Alt of UltimateBoxa. That Mundine fanatic
                  Lol are you serious? I think EW/B is a legit poster though, I don't think he's an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol are you serious? I think EW/B is a legit poster though, I don't think he's an alt.
                    LOL no I was only kidding bro. I miss UltimateBoxa. He was my favorite poster to poke fun at. He would get so bent out of shape

Comment

Well there are some here who I used to banter with all the time years ago. If I say something to them now I can tell they don't have a clue who I am!LOL
                      You sneaky basturd!!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X