No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asalamu Wa Alaykum my dear brother.

Don't let this put you down, divorce happens for whatever reason. Racism is there in some forms, and it hurts, but there is nothing you can do about your skin colour.

In Islam there is no Racism, Hazrat Bilal is a beloved Sahabah.

Anyway Champ, hang in there and pray, dua and zikr etc...

Comment

I will pray Duah for you.

Practice and life will be better bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
        there's nothing you could do now, I know it must suck to feel like you're feeling right now but **** her and her parents right now your children is your number one concern, you have to be strong for them, if you feel like braking down just don't have your kids see you...

take it day by day and try to keep a positive mind things will get better...

Comment

damnnnn sucks to hear this T ... it's crazy that it's the reason she's leaving you guys after so much time, Keep your chin up, wish you the best bro ... hope you find yourself a Daenerys Targaryen look-a-like

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
            i just want to know how anybody can decide to just leave their kids, and what sort of parent encourages this.

this is pretty startling to me.

Comment

I wish you all the luck in dealing with this very difficult situation. Just wondering if you met her parents just recently when the two of you already have 3 kids? cause even if you haven't personally met them before, there's a big probability that they have already seen your pic somehow.

Comment

Do you get half of everything in the divorce over their.

Comment

First off, this is terrible about the kids man. Sorry to hear it. Such little munchkins too. I could never fathom how a mother can leave her kids, my wife would lose her shi t if I told her this story.

Her parents don't want to take care of mixed race babies? Unbelievable. Do her parents support her financially?

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger brother

Comment

She is allowing her family's racism to take her away from her own children? She is not a very good mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger brother
                      Never understood why people say this - it just isnt true. For instance, ricin poisoning cripples someone - and if they do live, they are ruined for life. Also, applies to most bioweapons.

Comment

Working...
                      X